BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Bet you don't!:w00t:

bet i do ...it will be on BBC 24 hr news...............christ that will go up....they use sawdust and desiel to cover the "night soil".......it hasnt been shovelled out for months and old betty has dropped a few in there i can tell you ..

2 minutes ago, Demonic69 said:

I bet there are more protesters than attendees! 

And they will be as POINTLESS as they have been all along!:big_boss:

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

bet i do ...it will be on BBC 24 hr news...............christ that will go up....they use sawdust and desiel to cover the "night soil".......it hasnt been shovelled out for months and old betty has dropped a few in there i can tell you ..

Is it on Burnt House Road?

12 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Just been chatting with a mate at work.

Should the 31st of January become a National Holiday, much like the Americans celebrate their INDEPENDENCE DAY?

and we can get rid of the aliens at the same time..:hmm:

9 hours ago, Rewulf said:

The illegal ones ? 🤣

the ones from another world.............im not very happy this morning............i come down stairs and she has drunk all the milk......i need tea with milk to start my operating system

not well pleased i am.........

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

the ones from another world.............im not very happy this morning............i come down stairs and she has drunk all the milk......i need tea with milk to start my operating system

not well pleased i am.........

And you're blaming Brexit?:rolleyes:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
Syntax!

Ah - this works for me. 

When I voted against uncontrolled immigration it was about exactly that. We need the absolute right to remove scum like Hook Hamza, Bakri and other infidel hate preachers that seek to destroy our way of life and force their cultures onto us.

https://talkradio.co.uk/news/six-serious-criminals-denied-right-live-uk-after-brexit-20011632888

9 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Ah - this works for me. 

When I voted against uncontrolled immigration it was about exactly that. We need the absolute right to remove scum like Hook Hamza, Bakri and other infidel hate preachers that seek to destroy our way of life and force their cultures onto us.

https://talkradio.co.uk/news/six-serious-criminals-denied-right-live-uk-after-brexit-20011632888

6 out of 2.7 M, making great inroads....