BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, henry d said:

6 out of 2.7 M, making great inroads....

Indeed, all about having the right to get the very worst cruds out of our country instead of being commanded by unelected foreigners to let them stay regardless of what they do in defiance of our efforts to deport them.

Just a few can have a very detrimental influence over umpteen easily led lowlifes who would do their bidding.

Edited by Dave-G

45 minutes ago, henry d said:

So whaddaya do with the homegrown ones, the ones that shuffled off to the costas when europe does the same?

Strip them of assets and jail them, AFTER they have fought their way back in using the ECHR , which we shall no longer be bound to obey.

Once we start deporting EU criminals already residing within our prison system, we should be able to keep them occupied for a while 🙂

1 hour ago, henry d said:

So whaddaya do with the homegrown ones, the ones that shuffled off to the costas when europe does the same?

Same thing we should have already done. Imprison them! 

Just shows how bad EU crime cooperation really is.

These UK criminals (that have taken safe harbour in the Costas) that you talk about, should have already been arrested and returned to the UK to face justice (I use the term lightly). Same with any EU criminal in the UK, they should be returned to their country of origin, to be dealt with by the law of their land (and never allowed to return).

45 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Same thing we should have already done. Imprison them! 

Just shows how bad EU crime cooperation really is.

These UK criminals (that have taken safe harbour in the Costas) that you talk about, should have already been arrested and returned to the UK to face justice (I use the term lightly). Same with any EU criminal in the UK, they should be returned to their country of origin, to be dealt with by the law of their land (and never allowed to return).

Ok, I'll try and make it easier. The so called "six" have a history of criminal activity, not that they are wanted for criminal activity, same as all the "Costa del Crim" badboyz. 

Does that help?

9 minutes ago, henry d said:

Oh for goodness sake, they are in Spain/France/Italy, surely another viewpoint isn't beyond you is it?

I have a feeling you may have quoted me in error, if not:

Dunno what page you're viewing Henry but we're on the page about being able to get nasty immigrants out of the UK. The EU is quite welcome to keep them as far as I'm concerned..

Edited by Dave-G

So try, really try, to imagine the same scenario if you are Spanish?

They (the British) are deporting our badboyz, what shall we (Spanish people) do? Perhaps we should send back all their own career crims, we don't want that sort of British immigrant here, let them have the scumbags back!

Not rocket science is it?

4 minutes ago, henry d said:

They (the British) are deporting our badboyz, what shall we (Spanish people) do? Perhaps we should send back all their own career crims, we don't want that sort of British immigrant here, let them have the scumbags back!

Are they attempting to blow several of us up at high turnout events - for example?

2 hours ago, henry d said:

Simples ! The answers are on another thread. The Scots want to be far more welcoming and open to mass immigration. Give the jocks the independence they crave for and they can be our room 101.

10 minutes ago, henry d said:

Ok here's my attempt at rocket-surgery: The Spanish were happy to accept the money of the crims who settled on the Costa Packet before the EU, during the EU, and presumably will be happy to do so after Britain leaves?

Prior to the European Arrest Warrant, extradition was still possible.  It seems extrodinary to believe it won't be post-Brexit.

And in any case, good riddance to the EAW - anyone who believes in the principles of justice (Habeas corpus, guilty until proven innocent beyond all reasonable doubt, the right to representation etc) should be happy to see it go.  It assumes that the justice systems of other signatory countries aren't akin to the ones you'd find in tin-pot dictatorships with banana courts. 

4 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

anyone who believes in the principles of justice (Habeas corpus, guilty until proven innocent beyond all reasonable doubt, 

Sounds similar to that woman who got prosecuted in Italy for allegedly falsely claiming rape.

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Ok, I'll try and make it easier. The so called "six" have a history of criminal activity, not that they are wanted for criminal activity, same as all the "Costa del Crim" badboyz. 

Does that help?

That would be entirely up to the Spanish government. 

Or maybe the EU :hmm::hmm:

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

Sounds similar to that woman who got prosecuted in Italy for allegedly falsely claiming rape.

The one in Cyprus recently?

Theres a video doing the rounds, of the err ..sexual activity, this was more than enough evidence to aquit the err... 'gentlemen' involved and convict the (highly enthusiast! ) girl .

Poor and embarrassing behaviour by all parties I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, TRINITY said:

Simples ! The answers are on another thread. The Scots want to be far more welcoming and open to mass immigration. Give the jocks the independence they crave for and they can be our room 101.

For real? We say, don't stop here, go straight to Scotland. They will want middle aged Ray Winstone types? Eastern Europeans, yes perfect for Scotland, fat leather skinned elderly people who aren't used to Scottish weather and likely to drain the health service... not so!

29 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Theres a video doing the rounds, of the err ..sexual activity, this was more than enough evidence to aquit the err... 'gentlemen' involved and convict the (highly enthusiast! ) girl .

Oooh, got a link - purely for journalistic purposes of course 

7 hours ago, Rewulf said:

DOH, ya Cyprus. 

They will want middle aged Ray Winstone types? Eastern Europeans, yes perfect for Scotland, fat leather skinned elderly people who aren't used to Scottish weather and likely to drain the health service... not so!

henry d - you are better than junk like this.