BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have hjust been watching bbc parliament cept it was the eu debating chamber...before teir vote........Guy Verhofstat....................if there is one reason to leave the eu ...it is him....

he has stated his vision on the future design of the eu........WWWooooooooooooooooooowooowowowoowooooooooooooooo

the eu should be tightened up and the design should be thus

1. no country is allowed to veto...veto right will be removed
  2. no country would be allowed any negociation rights on their subs to the eu
  3. all countries will  follow the laws laid down by the eu to the letter
  4. all countries will do exactly as they are instructed by the eu 

and it goes on..........he further explains if this design ...vision is adopted they will have no more trouble with decenting states  and will be able to persue total harmonistation of the european states

well that sounds like a total dictatorship to me..............very similar to the Nazi dream in the 30's 

thank god we are getting out .......................

my god i still listening and cooking...............they are now talking about ..that we are now gone they can get on without interuption of the total harmonistation of europe...

farge is talking now.................................

Edited by ditchman

17 minutes ago, ditchman said:

have hjust been watching bbc parliament cept it was the eu debating chamber...before teir vote........Guy Verhofstat....................if there is one reason to leave the eu ...it is him....

he has stated his vision on the future design of the eu........WWWooooooooooooooooooowooowowowoowooooooooooooooo

and it goes on..........he further explains if this design ...vision is adopted they will have no more trouble with decenting states  and will be able to persue total harmonistation of the european states

well that sounds like a total dictatorship to me..............very similar to the Nazi dream in the 30's 

Perhaps the UK should offer dissenting EU countries (states) who want their country to remain a sovereign democratic country within Europe, an alternative EU run by the UK?

9 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Now a Sinn-Fein MEP is lambasting our decision to leave and stating that NI wanted to remain. Let them!

I bet they dare not hold a referendum on the subject.

That would be good wouldn't it?  All those in the EU must hold a referendum on if or not to remain in the EU every 5 years. 

Edited by Walker570

12 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Now a Sinn-Fein MEP is lambasting our decision to leave and stating that NI wanted to remain. Let them!

No surprise there, Sinn-Fein want the North to join the Irish republic to achieve a United (one country) Ireland, under EU control!.....trouble is the Unionists in the North don’t want it!

well the vote has just gone thro 600 odd for and 49 against.............so thats that....................then after 40 odd years of utter carp and lies ...misinformation ...dirty dealings...

they are all standing up and singing auls ang syne........................bloody pathetic ...hipocritic..................aaqaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:w00t:

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

The EU has always been the Fourth Reich, at the end of the war when they knew they were going to lose prominent Nazis and German industrialists met at the Maison Rouge (called the Red House by the CIA) to develop a strategy for after the war.

What they decided on bears an uncanny resemblance to the EU. Coincidence? I don't think so

23 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Interesting article on the fishing industry. Don't  mind the source. It's an informative piece.

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2019/03/07/fishing-brexit-uk-fleetwood/

Yes, informative. I’m not sure if you’ve read it all. It’s scathing of the cfp and it’s misuse by successive uk governments. I was particularly amused by the attack on the private Icelandic fishing elite living in Florida. These are the only grounds in the world that have increased stocks in total contrast to the eu.

So you’re a leaver now? I’m confused

12 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

Yes, informative. I’m not sure if you’ve read it all. It’s scathing of the cfp and it’s misuse by successive uk governments. I was particularly amused by the attack on the private Icelandic fishing elite living in Florida. These are the only grounds in the world that have increased stocks in total contrast to the eu.

So you’re a leaver now? I’m confused

I didn't  see it in terms or either pro or anti Brexit. I came across it and thought it worth sharing.

14 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

How ironic that those song lyrics were sung by a group called ‘Europe’ 

aaaahhhhh finally some one with superior intelligence is starting to drop onto these little gems i leave ................well done Jaymo :good:

1 hour ago, Jaymo said:

How ironic that those song lyrics were sung by a group called ‘Europe’ 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

aaaahhhhh finally some one with superior intelligence is starting to drop onto these little gems i leave ................well done Jaymo :good:

Sorry to be a nerd, but one must differentiate between Europe , as the continent and its people , known as Europeans, which STILL includes the good people of the UK....

And the EU , that is NOT a country, or a people, but a quasi political entity, based on the premise of a trade federation, yet reaches towards a totalitarian super state, using political , nazi style stealth moves.

Just saying 😏