BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Sorry to be a nerd, but one must differentiate between Europe , as the continent and its people , known as Europeans, which STILL includes the good people of the UK....

And the EU , that is NOT a country, or a people, but a quasi political entity, based on the premise of a trade federation, yet reaches towards a totalitarian super state, using political , nazi style stealth moves.

Just saying 😏

you can nerd me anytime you want..........:w00t:

1 day and 11.5 hours and counting............just waiting for gina millar to raise her ugly head.........is she still in this sub lunary abode ??

Edited by ditchman

glad it will soon be over,,,i voted no to joining common market way  back and have had to suffer being part of something i didn,t vote for,now its time for the remoaners to put up with what they dont want,what goes around eh.

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Sorry to be a nerd, but one must differentiate between Europe , as the continent and its people , known as Europeans, which STILL includes the good people of the UK....

And the EU , that is NOT a country, or a people, but a quasi political entity, based on the premise of a trade federation, yet reaches towards a totalitarian super state, using political , nazi style stealth moves.

Just saying 😏

Like drip drip drip into the slippery slopes they created.

2 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Like a lot of Indian newspaper articles, its a lot of text/noise , saying virtually nothing, certainly nothing of any consequence.

The Indian government has enough issues without worrying about what we are up to, and we offer an outlet for their product, and in return we have the thing they need the most, money.

1 hour ago, Retsdon said:

I notice that article makes absolutely no mention of the eu, just the divisions within the uk. Perhaps if the remain campaign had spent any time explaining the advantages of remaining rather than just insulting leave voters’ intelligence and age, the result might have been different.

23 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

In case you wish to hear it from the horse's  mouth.

So his intentions will be to strengthen the EU decision making ,by all states losing the right of veto, giving no more opt outs, etc, and thereby being able to conduct themselves any way they wish without any recourse for the member states. No surprises there then.

No mention that the UK is leaving because the EU now is not what we were falsely led into and and signed up for 40 years ago.

Happy Brexit Day to one and all!  My flags are ready to go up.  Not sure on the fireworks as we have a couple of pet rabbits and the noise would terrify them...a bit like a shotgun! I don't think that a few of my neighbours will be 'celebrating' though!  Two are staunch Labour and one is a Scots remainer Tory!  

On 29/01/2020 at 21:00, Mr_Nobody said:

In case you wish to hear it from the horse's  mouth.

I managed to 1 min 16 secs - when he strongly intimated that some British folk at the EU are stupid to the titters of several 'professional' politicians there. Almost everything that he has touched in his political career has been a failure suggesting that he probably has a misguided view of his own IQ.

So my wife will take her Oath of Allegiance to the Queen in a few days time just as we start our days in the wilderness. 

Image result for birmingham statue forward"

Looking Forward to our trade agreements and new international outlook.

Looking Forward to standing against the great trading blocks of the world. 

Looking Forward to the easing of travel restrictions. 

Looking Forward to relying solely on UK laws. 

Looking Forward to my blue passport. 

Looking Forward to whatever else we have been promised.