BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, oowee said:

So my wife will take her Oath of Allegiance to the Queen in a few days time just as we start our days in the wilderness. 

Image result for birmingham statue forward"

Looking Forward to our trade agreements and new international outlook.

Looking Forward to standing against the great trading blocks of the world. 

Looking Forward to the easing of travel restrictions. 

Looking Forward to relying solely on UK laws. 

Looking Forward to my blue passport. 

Looking Forward to whatever else we have been promised. 

It is what it is, and I suppose there's nothing to do but make the best of it. That said I can't  help but think that Brexit is going be like the dog that finally caught the car. 

I'd forgotten about the passport thing. My eldest's is currently in for renewal. Will we get a blue one back I wonder?

4 minutes ago, DoolinDalton said:

The only reason that the remainer MEP's were crying on the final day at the EU, were that they are losing their income+ expenses + perks, etc!  The gravy train has now left the station.....and they're NOT on it!  

hello, THIS IS THE BEST POST TODAY, :good:   but i cannot see them finish without some PAY OFF,  

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

49 minutes ago, sportsbob said:

Why would the thread close ?  the effect of Brexit will be felt for years to come.

Where will the remainers moan if it closes ?
Every time theres a minor hiccup, where will they scream 'I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN !' 😂

29 minutes ago, oowee said:

So my wife will take her Oath of Allegiance to the Queen in a few days time just as we start our days in the wilderness. 

Must be terribly upsetting for her ...

17 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

It is what it is, and I suppose there's nothing to do but make the best of it.

THATS what I like to see , optimism !

40 minutes ago, sam triple said:

hope there’s no bad language in it admin 

He had the opportunity to make a statesman like farewell speech but instead chose to play to his gallery by insulting pretty much everyone in the room and waving his little plastic (probably made in Wuhan) union jack flag.

Deeply embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

He had the opportunity to make a statesman like farewell speech but instead chose to play to his gallery by insulting pretty much everyone in the room and waving his little plastic (probably made in Wuhan) union jack flag.

Deeply embarrassing.

I dont think you'll find many people agreeing with you on here, probably not many in general either.

What you should find 'embarrassing' is the way the EU shut him down for using said 'plastic flag' and the fact they are trying to ban national flags per se.

Have a google on how the nazi party, did exactly the same with the German national flag in the 1930s, replacing it with the swastika.

I do hope you get to see the day when people like Farage are vindicated for their battle against the EU , when it is uncovered for the corrupt, misleading and dangerous project it is.
But until then, keep repeating the mantra 'Its just a trading organisation' 😃

3 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I dont think you'll find many people agreeing with you on here, probably not many in general either.

What you should find 'embarrassing' is the way the EU shut him down for using said 'plastic flag' and the fact they are trying to ban national flags per se.

Have a google on how the nazi party, did exactly the same with the German national flag in the 1930s, replacing it with the swastika.

I do hope you get to see the day when people like Farage are vindicated for their battle against the EU , when it is uncovered for the corrupt, misleading and dangerous project it is.
But until then, keep repeating the mantra 'Its just a trading organisation' 😃

I did not find it embarrassing.  I found it very uplifting  , and every word he said was so true . He is the best political  speak we have had in many years . And the biggest reason I say that is because . He speaks the truth  , he speaks so we can understand  what he is saying . He speak  from the heart .he has devoted  quite a few years of his life to what he strongly  believes in . Get my greatest  respect . 

17 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

I did not find it embarrassing.  I found it very uplifting  , and every word he said was so true . He is the best political  speak we have had in many years . And the biggest reason I say that is because . He speaks the truth  , he speaks so we can understand  what he is saying . He speak  from the heart .he has devoted  quite a few years of his life to what he strongly  believes in . Get my greatest  respect . 

Well said :good:

29 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Couldn't agree more, he is national hero!

I do hope that all those who voted remain can see the pack of lies they were fed, the scaremongering, talk of massive job losses, recession, house price crash, war. Let's all get behind Brexit and back the UK, we've got a bright future ahead of us, so long as we all unite together ✌️

they have got ed davey on now spouting drivel.....................

you gota larf.....i am racking my brains trying to remember who the last leader of the Liberals was..........damed if i can rember......the one that said she was going to be the next prime minister.........:lol:

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

Some of you may be planning some celebrations tonight, fireworks etc.

But no one is going to party as hard as this caller to LBC. He knows how to have a good time :good:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/caller-bizarre-way-of-celebrating-brexit-day/

That's hilarious.

Me and the neighbors are having a Brexit bash tonight, with some who voted remain attending.