BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps she was misquoted?

It may have meant "making a book" on the odds of the sun appearing on Saturday morning?

I am a bit concerned about going to sleep at night. After years of placards stating "The end of the World is nigh",  it may well cease to exist after tonight.

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

I am a bit concerned about going to sleep at night. After years of placards stating "The end of the World is nigh",  it may well cease to exist after tonight.

Tomorrow will be much like today, and every other day.  Even the weather will be similar, but it may look a little brighter.

Well democracy has finally prevailed! We’re nearly out!..........we’ve done our bit, now let’s hope our government and their negotiators are up to the job, and can deliver the best future for the UK, and it’s people’s?
I might even raise a glass of the Macallan at 11PM tonight in celebration 🥳 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Birmingham? I used to live there but moved South. 

Bit of a nomad then!

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Gina Miller said there would be no celebration at her home. She said she would spend the evening reading a book. After all her efforts, I was shocked, having previously thought she couldn't read.

It's a colouring book Gordon!

48 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Well democracy has finally prevailed! We’re nearly out!..........we’ve done our bit, now let’s hope our government and their negotiators are up to the job, and can deliver the best future for the UK, and it’s people’s?
I might even raise a glass of the Macallan at 11PM tonight in celebration 🥳 

Great choice of malt, think I’ll join you. Cheers!

My continental quilt has been posted to brussels. I now have an eiderdown and the pate is called meat paste as it always used to be called. Tonight at 11 we will be having Adams and fish and chips. Early tomorrow I will get up early, sit in the garden and smile as I see a new dawn over the Norfolk landscape. 

4 hours ago, Mighty Ruler said:

Already done my celebrating in the pub at dinner time. I can’t go tonight because we’re having our grandson overnight. I can’t let my fireworks that I saved off either because of waking him up.

Let some off he'll probably hear other peoples anyway,  every channel from ten tonight.