BREXIT

JohnfromUK

1 minute ago, Dave-G said:

You vill do as you were told! Said in a comical German accent!

7 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Indeed, but comedians, especially those of colour, seem to be able to get away with saying things, us mere mortals can't. 

Just imagine, if some person with a mental issue actually did go home and kill their parents? 

It also begs the question of image, are Brexiteers always white, and are they racist? 

At best, it's provocative, and not very funny, the audience certainly weren't happy about it, at worst, its racist and an incitement to violence. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the police  have a word with him. 

7 hours ago, oowee said:

I hope they have more than a word. That is outrageous and as you say racist and an incitement to violence. Totally unacceptable. I hope he did get booed off stage. 

6 hours ago, sportsbob said:

I find his comments quite offensive and he should be investigated along with his family,  perhaps that might make him a little more careful in the future how he expresses his opinions. 

5 hours ago, Thunderbird said:

He's just one of a long list of 'woke' comedians the BBC will countenance to appear on the garbage it puts out nowadays, masquerading as comedy. There are other comedians with a different approach, but you won't get them on the BBC TV or radio. 

You can apparently get away with almost anything if you state you are a comedian!

Jeremy Corbyn must have it on his CV!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three more days to go. I can not wait. I hope we get out, no deal. It is not about the money for me. Any money I have earn't has been eroded over the years. I earn less now, than I did 30 years ago, do the same hours, the same job, but everything has gone up in price. I can not better myself and spend a fortune on training courses. How much worse can it get? It will get worse if we do get out, I know this, but there will be a different playing field, and I envisage it can only get better with time. I hope our slippery slimy , lying politicians don't waste this opportunity to put the Great, back into Great Britain.

Well then, time to GET BREXIT DONE!

Corbyn and his ultimately poorly lead party that could not decide which side to back smashed in the GE.

Jo Swinson and her undemocratic, not very liberal party decision to champion remain actually losing seats.

Nigel's Brexit party taking seats from Labour.

Poor showing from the Green Party.

Oh and of course the £ surging following the exit poll figures looking like a solid Conservative majority.

Time to GET BREXIT DONE!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

27 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Corbyn and his ultimately poorly lead party that could not decide which side to back smashed in the GE.

Jo Swinson and her undemocratic, not very liberal party decision to champion remain actually losing seats.

Oh and of course the £ surging following the exit poll figures looking like a solid Conservative majority.

Time to GET BREXIT DONE!

:lol::good:End of Jan it will be done. Buy Euro's on the swing b4 the deal details sounds like a plan. 

31 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Time to GET BREXIT DONE!

Abbott hasn't sung yet, she's still looking for General election. 

Blackpool north and South, and Leigh are all now Conservative,  I know all three areas, people in all three areas, all three areas could do with money spending on them, there are areas which are very run down, yet they voted Conservative,  says a lot for the so called suffering under the Tories and pain Austerity has caused.

Can't wait for people to wake up to this.

It looks like, at last, we may be out. Empires don't work. look at History. We gave ours back to those we stole it from,  a while back. We survived didn't we? This Euro Empire is not for us. That is my view, obviously the view of all who voted Conservative too. We have to get back onto a flat playing field. Tories were the best of the worst, so if we hopefully are out, we now have to lick these lying scumbags into shape. We can rejoice at last, after 45 years, on our Independence once more. How exciting is that? Fantastic...

Edited by Jim Sarakun

BJ (no pun intended!) said he won’t extend the transition period for a trade deal with the EU past Jan 31 2020.......so if this dates arrives, and the UK still has no agreement with the EU...........does that mean that on the Jan 31 the UK leaves with “no deal”?

Well I've been saying all through the Brexit debate that ordinary people in ordinary jobs are peeved at being ignored on what they voted for, that immigration was a big issue,  wanting to take back control of our country and say who can & cannot come here.

Boris is posh, Boris won't go on Andrew Neil.

Boris just Smashed the Labour party to bits.

Now he should be able to deal with Brexit how he sees fit.

4 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

BJ (no pun intended!) said he won’t extend the transition period for a trade deal with the EU past Jan 31 2020.......so if this dates arrives, and the UK still has no agreement with the EU...........does that mean that on the Jan 31 the UK leaves with “no deal”?

Makes you feel all warm and happy doesn't it. 

On 01/10/2019 at 19:29, Retsdon said:

I know this isn't Brexit but I don't know where to put it. Anyway...

The dog in my new Avatar was called Jaff and if I ever get to Heaven...... He was a single pup out of a son of Davie Guild's Tweed, a lineage that's still going.... I arranged to buy him and drove up to the other side of Glenshee in a blizzard to pick him up. But although I'd had indications,  it was only when he about 3 months old that I knew he was different. I was down at the steading, sorting ewes and young lambs with a couple of older dogs. Now, anyone who has ever worked sheep with dogs knows that ewes wlth lambs at foot are hard as hell and you need strong dogs to move them at all. Anyway, what happened was that Jaff, who was just a pup really, heard all the carry-on down at the steading and somehow got free from outside my house and came down to investigate. He wandered into this scene and next thing, before I could get him out of there, this old greyface ewe took one look at him and from the side so he couldn't her coming. clattered him in the ribs, clean off the road and literally into the ditch. So now I was thinking, hell there's a potentially good trials dog ruined for life. Because that sort of thing will leave an imprint that you can't erase.

None of it. He emerged from the ditch. Then he looked around, saw the ewe (she was still looking at him) and I could see his mind working...it was like ...you was it? OK, see how you like this - and the next thing he was hanging off her nose and she was going backwards as fast as she could.

He was a wonderful dog. Physically he was small for a border collie and he was always thin, despite that he was fed like a fighting cock. But never mind small,  I could have penned rhino with him. He would never back down from any creature living and they knew it. But at the same time in trials  he would know that it was against the rules to use his teeth and he would be as patient as a saint.Sometimes in a trial, when we had difficult sheep he'd give me this look at the pen (the stage where the handler has got the gate rope in one hand and a stick in the other trying to coax sheep backwards into a four sided pen). The sheep would be grouped, I'd be in position, and the command was 'come on up'. One slow foot after the other he'd come up (he never ever went off his feet) and the sheep would edge backwards. Again, it was a murmured 'come on up' and he'd move forward. And then, sometimes you'd get one of these old blackface ewes that would say to herself 'enough of this' and she'd stamp her foot and put her head down. And I'd just murmur 'come on up' again. So he'd move forward and the sheep would move backwards. Then she's stamp again and wave her head. And then he'd very slowly give me this look out of the corner of his eye. And the look said it all. 'just say the word, and this ewe will hit the back of that pen so fast...'. And I'd say 'steady now - come on up ' , and without a word of a lie he'd literally give this huge sigh before taking another slow step forward

His only failing was that he wouldn't even look at juvenile stock  - lambs, calves, etc. I have no idea why not. but I think somehow that  he thought it was beneath his dignity to work them and he'd  just pretend he couldn't see them. Like he'd just avert his head and look in the other direction, At first it really ground my gears, but when I finally accepted that that was just how he was, it wasn't a problem. If II knew I might have to work young stock I just took a different dog.

Anyway, that's the story of my new avatar.

I liked that.

6 minutes ago, Mighty Ruler said:

They had that Gina Miller on telly last night, she looked proper rough, don’t know if it was the late hour and lack of sleep or despair at the Tory victory.

Cockroaches don't like the spotlight,  or being stepped on.