BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, The Heron said:

I was reading today an article from a remoaner that if we had a result today it would be to stay in what they are forgetting is that in the election if you voted Conservative then you were coming out of Europe and the Conservativetives won by a country mile, out means out. 

I know, despite the referendum result being apparently close, I really don’t know many people who are remainers. 

I've got the Union Jack hanging from the bedroom window....gonna pee off a few Labour Neighbours (who I'm friendly with!) and I'm celebrating with a few bottles...well 1 and a half ...of Californian and Chilean Merlot...no European muck here!  Let's hope that Boris stands by his pledges.  I really do hope that Britain can, once again, be the Land of Hope and Glory!

Happy Brexit Day everybody.

7 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I am a bit concerned about going to sleep at night. After years of placards stating "The end of the World is nigh",  it may well cease to exist after tonight.

Well Gordon, it's 8 past 12 and we're still here....but I guess that's despite Brexit, as 'they' say!😏  If I do shuffle off this mortal coil anytime very soon, at least I've got some nice NON EU red wine inside me and the fact that I've spent my final hours with like minded folk here!  BUT...I don't intend going just yet!  There's too many Remainers/ Labourites/ snowflakes, etc to wind up for a good while yet!