BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Retsdon said:

You do realize of course that the Lion King is not a true story?

Really? 🙄

A bit like how the EU isn't a real country? 

9 hours ago, henry d said:

That's not like you! Not backing up your mukkah rewulf...

One day, someone might back you up henry. 

But I wouldn't hold your breath 🤣

54 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

A bit like how the EU isn't a real country? 

10 hours ago, henry d said:

Yes, yes. Only it's over, so the campaigning rhetoric and imagery doesn't answer any more. You already won the prize. Brexit is real and you own it. The dog has finally caught the car.

So if the dog has any sense it would stop barking and start thinking about what to do next.

17 hours ago, Thunderbird said:

Facebook is funny today. A lot of people acting like their Grandma (or in some cases, their entire family) has just died. 

The usual virtue-signalling too, after all, nothing sticks it to the man like EU stars on your profile pic. 😂

LOL there is a Remainers vigil in Newcastle last night.They where lighting candles and having a good old sob.On the radio yesterday one of the organisers said that some where depressed and had thoughts of suicide.

Well there are 3 high bridges to choose from within acceptable walking distance!

Someone's mentioned  Nisaan will go! HA only if the endless running  tap of subsidies stops! MONEY keeps them here NOT Europe

Edited by Davyo

23 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

One step at a time... 

He's not articulating any kind of plan - it's just more heady campaigning rhetoric. So either his plan must be secret ( not really the thing in a democracy) or he doesn't have one. My suspicion is the latter.

Hence  my dog and car analogy that Gordon doesn't like.

I remember the UK joining the common market, I`ve witnessed the German domination and expansion into the monster the EU now is , I am chuffed we are finally out . The drive into work this morning was challenging by what seemed to be a few drivers still under the influence so i`m guessing they are chuffed as well. 👍

I couldn’t help laughing when the TV coverage kept going to a small group of sombre remoaners waving their EU flags, singing dirge like songs.....rather pathetic really! A bit like Miss Havisham in Dickens’ Great Expectations.........unable to accept reality! Lol

On 31/01/2020 at 10:33, Rewulf said:

I dont think you'll find many people agreeing with you on here, probably not many in general either.

What you should find 'embarrassing' is the way the EU shut him down for using said 'plastic flag' and the fact they are trying to ban national flags per se.

Have a google on how the nazi party, did exactly the same with the German national flag in the 1930s, replacing it with the swastika.

I do hope you get to see the day when people like Farage are vindicated for their battle against the EU , when it is uncovered for the corrupt, misleading and dangerous project it is.
But until then, keep repeating the mantra 'Its just a trading organisation' 😃

Just working towards one flag and one army?  Domination of Europe as tried a few times before by various participants?

i would like to know.....what the top bods in the EU parliament are really thinking about right now...........we are controlled by the media and chosen words from various govt organistations........and it isnt till long , after any event we get a true idea of what really goes/went on..........

i am very very pleased that we are out...i think there will be turmoil for 18 or so months ...but i believe a very very rosy future is waiting for us....The Europe market has stagnated...and i truly believe that the British will turn to Africa among other nations and renew relationships that we turned our back upon 47 years ago...

i am ....in a certain way in slight shock as to our final departure....but feel very upbeat......and i rekon that there are other countries thats the seeds of doubt have been sown in....

the belgium rep' verhofstat...is urging the parliament to move quickly and close the door and demands more control over member states....

i really want to know what "they" are really thinking now this has happened

Well I started out early this morning because I was certain I would be engulfed with hordes of locusts along the A5 and poor wretches staggering in the road with a bad attack of the plague but no,  it was  most beautiful sunny morning and stayed that way all day.  Freedom, it feels so good.

Just now, henry d said:

Yet still so far away...

Oh no the EU now realise they are in serious trouble, even Macron has come out and said they must mend their ways.  This is the slippery slope.  Eventually I see being back to individual countries talking and trading with each other without the immense burden of paying unelected morons vaste amounts of money in wages and pensions.  It is and has been obscene by any standards.

6 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Well I started out early this morning because I was certain I would be engulfed with hordes of locusts along the A5 and poor wretches staggering in the road with a bad attack of the plague but no,  it was  most beautiful sunny morning and stayed that way all day.  Freedom, it feels so good.

Farage uttered a very true statement last night....

"i dont want to be a little star on the european flag...."

6 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Brilliant!

It does make me laugh, all those (including some on here), absolutely certain the moment we left of huge tail backs down the motorway, house price crash, economic doom, huge job losses, ect, ect add infinity. 

Well I think we're gonna do just fine.

Remoaners, dry your eyes, chin up, you'll be fine, the Brexiteers have done the heavy lifting for you and given the EU bullys a bloody nose, no longer do you have to hand over your lunch money to them!

4 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Brilliant!

It does make me laugh, all those (including some on here), absolutely certain the moment we left of huge tail backs down the motorway, house price crash, economic doom, huge job losses, ect, ect add infinity. 

Well I think we're gonna do just fine.

Remoaners, dry your eyes, chin up, you'll be fine, the Brexiteers have done the heavy lifting for you and given the EU bullys a bloody nose, no longer do you have to hand over your lunch money to them!

Think you need to move on a bit. We are looking at the trade deal now.

Looking forward to a great deal on fish. I am rather partial to most fish and now we are out we can look forward to prices coming down and increasing choice.