Good shoot on this side.

8 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I have personally never saw anyone shoot a bird off the line but I’m sure it has happened.  Especially since the liberals have started to take up hunting. There is a huge push in the USA right now from the loony left where they are growing micro farms and harvesting natural meat.  Let me tell you,  those guys are completely retarded when it comes to firearms.  They were raised in homes by libtards that never taught them gun safety and holy hell its bad at the range.  If you see a guy with a man bun, Capri pants, and a shotgun watch out.  Better yet when you pull into the parking lot of the clay field look for Subaru outbacks with Bernie Sanders bumper stickers.  Just pull on out to save yourself. 

I do find gun culture in the states fascinating, I wasn't expecting division within it. 

21 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

I do find gun culture in the states fascinating, I wasn't expecting division within it. 

Very much so,  Race is playing a huge part in gun politics right now. You have the liberals.  They believe that communism and gun ownership can co exist.  But guns are only a hunting tool.  You can’t kill in self defense.  They also believe blacks and Hispanics should be barred from owning guns.  

Then you have my class.  We believe gun ownership is a right.  Everyone should have the right to self defense no matter there skin color. We believe that gun ownership is part of the checks and balances our for-fathers put in place. In America we have old laws in place called Jim Crow laws.  They are very prominent in the old Democrat states.  They are “may sign laws” stating that a sheriff can deny you the right to carry without reason.  My class is the ones fighting to change those from may sign to shall sign.  Meaning the sheriff has to sign off for African Americans if they are not a felon.  

Then you have the old conservatives.  The Fudds.  They believe in self defense but only with 10 rounds.  They think that letting the blacks have guns is a bad idea. They don’t think gun ownership is a right.  

3 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Very much so,  Race is playing a huge part in gun politics right now. You have the liberals.  They believe that communism and gun ownership can co exist.  But guns are only a hunting tool.  You can’t kill in self defense.  They also believe blacks and Hispanics should be barred from owning guns.  

Then you have my class.  We believe gun ownership is a right.  Everyone should have the right to self defense no matter there skin color. We believe that gun ownership is part of the checks and balances our for-fathers put in place. In America we have old laws in place called Jim Crow laws.  They are very prominent in the old Democrat states.  They are “may sign laws” stating that a sheriff can deny you the right to carry without reason.  My class is the ones fighting to change those from may sign to shall sign.  Meaning the sheriff has to sign off for African Americans if they are not a felon.  

Then you have the old conservatives.  The Fudds.  They believe in self defense but only with 10 rounds.  They think that letting the blacks have guns is a bad idea. They don’t think gun ownership is a right.  

With all of that I can see why everyone fights their corner so strongly. There are certain elements of your firearms freedoms that I envy. Some of the troubles make me glad we don't have that over here. ( That's not a dig) 

8 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I have personally never saw anyone shoot a bird off the line but I’m sure it has happened.  Especially since the liberals have started to take up hunting. There is a huge push in the USA right now from the loony left where they are growing micro farms and harvesting natural meat.  Let me tell you,  those guys are completely retarded when it comes to firearms.  They were raised in homes by libtards that never taught them gun safety and holy hell its bad at the range.  If you see a guy with a man bun, Capri pants, and a shotgun watch out.  Better yet when you pull into the parking lot of the clay field look for Subaru outbacks with Bernie Sanders bumper stickers.  Just pull on out to save yourself. 

Liberal loons over here are going vegan and knitting their own sandals.. Personally i would welcome your micro farms and natural meat harvesters

2 hours ago, islandgun said:

Liberal loons over here are going vegan and knitting their own sandals.. Personally i would welcome your micro farms and natural meat harvesters

Lol,  I helped a guy and girl clean some fish they caught.  She starting crying and he was thanking the fish for giving their life.  This was an adult couple in their early thirties on the beach crying.  They lived in a van.  It’s even worse at the gun ranges.  I know that everyone needs to learn but when you are raised in a house where guns are taboo then there is no respect for safety.  

Just returned from a US trip. Passed through NC down the Blue Ridge, probably closer than 30 miles to your place. Beautiful area to live. Found everybody to be really civil and friendly. The most worrying thing I saw was a sign that said, “Rent a Machine Gun”. I think that was in Virginia. 

On 03/09/2019 at 13:11, NoBodyImportant said:

Liberals don't believe non-white races should own guns?

Not sure that's very liberal like, I would have thought they would implode from their own racist views and liberalism smashing together in their brain. 

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Liberals don't believe non-white races should own guns?

Not sure that's very liberal like, I would have thought they would implode from their own racist views and liberalism smashing together in their brain. 

Basically, they believe in May sign laws.  They are old laws in the books from the past.  Sheriff can deny you the right from owning a handgun for any reason.  These laws came about back when blacks where arming themselves from the KKK.  So sheriffs would deny blacks gun permits based on gut feeling or a cousin with a arrest record. Republican controls areas changed to shall sign meaning if you are not a felon then the sheriff shall sign.  This forced sheriffs to give handgun permits to blacks and Hispanics. 

Fun fact about American parties.  The Republicans voted to free the slaves, Democrats against.  The Republicans voted to give blacks the right to vote, Democrats  against.  The new thing is Dems are saying voter ID laws are racist because getting a ID is to complicated for Blacks.  The Democrats have repressed the African American since the start but now days they do it with welfare programs that rewards broken homes and lack of working.  I have seen women refusing raises at their part time job so they wouldn’t lose their government paid for apartment.  

8 hours ago, London Best said:

Just returned from a US trip. Passed through NC down the Blue Ridge, probably closer than 30 miles to your place. Beautiful area to live. Found everybody to be really civil and friendly. The most worrying thing I saw was a sign that said, “Rent a Machine Gun”. I think that was in Virginia. 

What town?  They are pretty nice that way except Asheville.  I’m suprized you didn’t rent a machine gun.  At the machine gun festival half the people that attend are from the UK/Poland/Germany.  I think you guys have a bigger fascination with them then Americans.  

Edited by NoBodyImportant