2nd feo visit

Jacko3275

My mate had his visit about 8 week ago the feo said she would put him forward for his licence ..she told him to ring if he had not heard anything after 5 week ... he rang them after 6 week was told it had gone to the super and to ring back in a week or so which he did to be informed that it had been passed back from the super and he would be getting another visit ... about 4 year ago he and missus where having a bad patch and she phoned the police to get him out so he spent a night in the cells no charges ... my thoughts are he as got his licence but she wants to explain what terms the super has put on ie one call to the house and it’s gone or something like that .. if he had been flat out refused they wouldn’t waste the man power sending someone out ...anyone had this type of thing happen or any thoughts 

Edited by Jacko3275

To be brutally honest , if he's living with the type of woman that would call the police when they have a row , he would be much better off without guns in the house. The first thing that she would do when she can't get her own way ,is threaten him with the police . Life experience tells me that he's heading for a world of grief.

In answer to the original question.  The Feo is probably just popping back to give him his ticket , and a stern warning about future issues 👍