Mitsubishi L200 warrior

Scotty carptart

Selling my beloved Mitsubishi l200 warrior

2003 , mileage just over 140,000

Great reliable shooting truck , unfortunately body work isn’t great , a few rust spots , scratches and the odd dent .The lacquer on the canopy is fading and my lab pup also ripped the carpet on the roof of the canopy . Engine is mint and very reliable , never had any issues or let me down , it’s never been thrashed and never had hard off-road use only on stubble fields for foxing and pigeon shooting. The truck has just had new BF Goodrich tyres all round and new brakes all round also , I work offshore and I doubt these have done more than 300 miles since fitted. The 4 wheel drive works great and also has rear diff lock .

the truck has around 6 months mot , the interior is great condition apart from wear on the steering wheel and gear stick leather , no rips or tears in the leather seats , always had seat covers on . There is a tow bar that I fitted just recently so I know the truck has never towed or had any heavy loads inside ( tow bar electrics not connected ) She’s no looker but she’s got a good heart and a great shooting truck

I’d like £2000 Ono to fund a canopy on my new truck

more pics on request

located near Gt Yarmouth , Norfolk

67A78511-0A73-43AC-915E-0687CBE93609.jpeg