Anybody shoot at park lodge Goole???

ferretfan123

7 hours ago, ferretfan123 said:

Sorry for the late reply. Yes it was open till 8. That was the last time till late spring. It is a good shoot, very picturesque. But £17.50 for 50 Clay's, and I bet 8 didn't fire but I still got charged. Il stick to my local shoot, for 12 a round.

Park lodge is also my local, tell them about the no birds and they will knock them off. Just make a note of what stand they were on. Still need to get myself to pinewood.

On 13/09/2019 at 11:46, Jacko3275 said:

Of to park lodge tomorrow great variety of stand and towers I also wanna try pinewood just never get round to it

Jacki did you go to Park Lodge? Pinewood is a good ground with two sets of targets on each stand. Normal and more testing targets. I think it's s great concept. Stops the whining from too tough or too easy comments. I've oy been once with goo1 off here. Bit far to go for a round of clays.

Edited by figgy

Ye went hit about 60%  including the the highest tower so was quiet happy... didn’t get on the snooker as a few numbers 3 4 and 7 stopped  working while waiting but an old boy hit the 7 a few times with a 410 I didn’t think 410 had that range ... think I’ll give pinewood a try for definite then it’s probably about the same distance as park lodge for me 

6 minutes ago, figgy said:

Jacki did you go to Park Lodge? Pinewood is a good ground with two sets of targets on each stand. Normal and more testing targets. I think it's s great concept. Stops the whining from too tough or too easy comments. I've oy been once with goo1 off here. Bit far to go for a round of clays.

• 1 month later...