tent frame

mel b3

23 hours ago, old'un said:

Thats a cracking idea dave ,I'll certainly be looking into that one mate 👍.

23 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Blimey, I bet the ladies will love using that with the clear plastic covering!

1167657.jpg

Mind you it would save on lighting and candles!

Somebody somewhere would pay good money to sit on the viewing platform that I'm about to build 😆.

22 hours ago, snow white said:

Hi again Mel how about a old green house frame you can cut it to size easily fix to some logs it should not blow away.

That was Lins first idea , I was worried about sharp aluminium edges and corners , but with a bit of thought and extra reinforcement, it would probably be doable 👍.

7 minutes ago, old'un said:

You might have to-do a bit of cutting and bending to make it fit your needs, mind you I did like Old farrier’s idea of a log/wood built toilet, it would blend in more.

Will it be an hole in the ground job or a proper chem toilet?

Good luck mate.:good:

You can get a wooden shed for £99 stand it over a hole in the ground hole in the floor and a seat jobs done 

no need for a lock 😊

occupier can sing or whistle 😉

and 

unless it’s a very rough area few criminals actually steal a bucket of .........🙄

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

Thats a cracking idea dave ,I'll certainly be looking into that one mate 👍.

Somebody somewhere would pay good money to sit on the viewing platform that I'm about to build 😆.

That was Lins first idea , I was worried about sharp aluminium edges and corners , but with a bit of thought and extra reinforcement, it would probably be doable 👍.

Not when you’re in residence they won’t :)

3 hours ago, old'un said:

You might have to-do a bit of cutting and bending to make it fit your needs, mind you I did like Old farrier’s idea of a log/wood built toilet, it would blend in more.

Will it be an hole in the ground job or a proper chem toilet?

Good luck mate.:good:

We already have a chemical toilet , inside a toilet tent . We're far to posh to do it in a hole in the ground ,so we'll be doing it in a bucket 😅. Thanks to a couple of very generous members (we were invited up to their woodland to see how things work) I've been able to build a composting toilet that diverts solids and liquids( glamorous eh ), it avoids the smell ,and the solids are stored until composted . Feel free to have some for your tomatoes 😆

3 hours ago, Old farrier said:

You can get a wooden shed for £99 stand it over a hole in the ground hole in the floor and a seat jobs done 

no need for a lock 😊

occupier can sing or whistle 😉

and 

unless it’s a very rough area few criminals actually steal a bucket of .........🙄

I live in the middle of tipton , rest assured that someone would nick a bucket of xxxx😅.

3 hours ago, old'un said:

Not when you’re in residence they won’t

You should see the wattsapp videos that my mates send me, somebody somewhere would pay for the privilege of seeing my pert buttocks 😅

I have seen some structures made recently from waste pipe with the epoxy angles with linghome made n shaped pins across the bottom runners to keep them down  

They seem to have stood up well and extra bits can be added by just cutting in. 

Also light weight enough to move complete if needed  

15 hours ago, snow white said:

Mel some of the low life I remember from down your way would just pinch the contents and leave the bucket.

Oh yes, some right characters. 

13 hours ago, ph5172 said:

I have seen some structures made recently from waste pipe with the epoxy angles with linghome made n shaped pins across the bottom runners to keep them down  

They seem to have stood up well and extra bits can be added by just cutting in. 

Also light weight enough to move complete if needed  

That's another idea to add to the think tank , thank you 👍

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You'll get arrested!

As a binman , shooting man , fisherman, and general outdoor bloke , most of my toilet duties take place outdoors , in fact, doing it indoors is a novelty 😆, her good self has a rather different view on toilet matters though 😆.