Hello from Lancs

Shearwater

2 minutes ago, Shearwater said:

Cheers, nearly made it to the Lowther show but was rained off and heard some had to be pulled out the mud; did you make it? We off to the Lancs one today

No bud, didn't bother this year due to weather forecast, you should have a decent day today at the lancs show. Where abouts in North lancs are you based.

3 minutes ago, Shearwater said:

It's a shame about weather for Lowther as it's a good show. In the countryside between Blackpool and Lancaster, I get up and around Kendal and nearly bought a house in South Cumbria but we thought it's traffic mayhem in the summer months; where are you?

Near the coast just outside millom, not overbusy here for tourists they tend to stick to the fells we used to live at rossal between Blackpool and Fleetwood.

I've never heard of Millom but just seen on the map and would agree it looks away from the masses; well done for finding somewhere peaceful. The only time I've been around there was looking for 'heavy horses riding school' can't remember the exact name or location but over there somewhere. I know the school at Rossal and Fleetwood for fish but that's about it around there. I'll PM you