Sign in to follow this  
foxnet22

Target shooting

Looking for some suitable permission with good back stops to do target shooting only with my 223.northeast area any help would be greatly appreciated please pm with any suggestions  thanks 

Good luck with that !

Although technically the legal basis for that is little wobbly, if you had said you require some land for pest control/stalking ect , and zeroing , that should put you on the right side.

Target ranges require HO approval, and your reason for using the land would not be legitimate if your primary reason for using it does not include pest control.

Besides the fact any land owner/farmer has no real reason to give you permission for target use, unless youre paying him/her, and then I reckon you would both be breaking the law.

Also, if your ticket is target only, then doesn't the condition for target shooting have some wording about 'approved ranges with insurance in place', or something similar ?

1 hour ago, robbiep said:

Also, if your ticket is target only, then doesn't the condition for target shooting have some wording about 'approved ranges with insurance in place', or something similar ?

Mine says something along the lines of for use on official club shoots

Sign in to follow this