N.O.B.S.

max151

On 08/09/2019 at 13:38, Dougy said:

Understood your post very well.

How have you got on with beating and picking up days from your £30 membership to n.o.b.s? 

I am not knocking your communication skills as such. But we are becoming more reliant on the internet instead of actually going out meeting people face to face and asking. 

Just saying thats all. 

How on earth did we manage before the internet :lol: , dead easy , if you are interested in any form of field sport such as beating or picking up you will put your feelers out and start narrowing down to the people that matters .

How do you get in touch with the people that matters I hear you say , well if I was new to an area that is involved in shooting I would ring or send a letter to the local estate office and ask for the head game keeper or the estate manager to get back to me about beating / picking up for the fore coming season .

I would also ask the local game dealers if they could give me any phone numbers from the shoots that bring the game in , and also game breeders that supply the shoots with the young game .

Same as getting perms for pigeon shooting , if you don't go out and ask then I am afraid you wont get much , like I say If you want something bad enough you will put yourself out to get it.