What A Beast!

Danger-Mouse

9 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Very nice. Sadly, our government won't allow us to use such firearms anymore. Back in the 1980's I had many full bore pistols, my two favourites being, S&W 686 .357 magnum and Ruger Blackhawk .44 magnum.

I like the ruger service six  more than the s&w. To me it feels a bit better finished, not so many sharp edges

41 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Very nice. Sadly, our government won't allow us to use such firearms anymore. Back in the 1980's I had many full bore pistols, my two favourites being, S&W 686 .357 magnum and Ruger Blackhawk .44 magnum.

You would like this then, a bit cheaper than $7000.

• o_1c7h2vohm1hicp9l74v1d9u17rjg.jpg  

View Dealer's Location & Store 

Description: Smith & Wesson Model 686-6 Target Revolver in .357 Magnum. Top of the line revolver from S&W featuring an all stainless construction, six inch barrel with full underlug to help manage recoil and balance revolver, a frame mounted firing pin with transfer bar safety system, pinned blade style front sight with rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation.
Category: .Pistol : Hand guns
Make: Smith & Wesson
Model: 686-6
Certificate Required: Yes
Orientation: Either
Calibre: .357magnum
Mechanism: Double-action
Barrel Length: 150
Overall Length: 290
Price: £1,000
Gun Condition: Excellent
Accessories: Includes Pachmeyer rubber grips.

11 minutes ago, ordnance said:

You would like this then, a bit cheaper than $7000.

• o_1c7h2vohm1hicp9l74v1d9u17rjg.jpg  

View Dealer's Location & Store 

Description: Smith & Wesson Model 686-6 Target Revolver in .357 Magnum. Top of the line revolver from S&W featuring an all stainless construction, six inch barrel with full underlug to help manage recoil and balance revolver, a frame mounted firing pin with transfer bar safety system, pinned blade style front sight with rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation.
Category: .Pistol : Hand guns
Make: Smith & Wesson
Model: 686-6
Certificate Required: Yes
Orientation: Either
Calibre: .357magnum
Mechanism: Double-action
Barrel Length: 150
Overall Length: 290
Price: £1,000
Gun Condition: Excellent
Accessories: Includes Pachmeyer rubber grips.

Funny that not many are able to have hand guns on the mainland but if you can have one they are cheaper than in NI. Just looked at 1 £725 in NI and £452 here

Funny that not many are able to have hand guns on the mainland but if you can have one they are cheaper than in NI. Just looked at 1 £725 in NI and £452 here.

Depends on the condition, do have you a link they can be transferred over here. 

Edited by ordnance

2 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Depends on the condition, do have you a link they can be transferred over here. 

I looked on the site you put up at a sprigfield xd https://gundeal.co.uk/springfield-xd-9mm-.pistol-hand-guns-for-sale-6518

same as the hs produkt from oceania defence https://www.oceaniadefence.co.uk/product-page/hs-9-standard

9 hours ago, ordnance said:

They are two different  manufactures / guns, that's like comparing the price of a Croatian manufactured car with a American made car.  If you are looking a cheap pistol buy a Glock. 

HS product make the Springfield xd range and just put the springfield name on them

3 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Then you are paying extra for Springfield name. 

That's about it!

I don't think the springfield named guns are officially imported in to the UK mainland and some of the guns made for springfield by HS are not available here ether which is a shame as I would have liked the xde