Fac rifle

ladyjack

Sorry for not replying to earlier messages, just came out of hospital, looking for FAC AIR RIFLE SET UP,with dive bottle and connecter,must be moderated,anyone in Newcastle got anything, as need one by Thursday doesn't have to be anything fancy,I've got to clear out a load of buildings around a farm of feral pigeons, sheds are about 90 yards long,thanks Dave 

10 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, why FAC ?? rated air rifle, i shoot ferals in barns with sub 12ft llb, less chance of holes in the roof ? i would get something like a HW 99 S, or a 95 K , anyway hope you get sorted

Sub 12 no good barns are 80/90 yards  long 

Done this a few times and in those circumstances I arranged with the farmer to have a bit of a hide built mid way and then just sat patiently nd picked them off individually as they returned. Just looked at my diary for last year and shot 234.  I use an AA S200 .22 standard sub 12ftlb.

What worries me is where will the shot go if you miss and we all do occasionally. What backstop have you got. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/09/2019 at 22:27, Walker570 said:

Done this a few times and in those circumstances I arranged with the farmer to have a bit of a hide built mid way and then just sat patiently nd picked them off individually as they returned. Just looked at my diary for last year and shot 234.  I use an AA S200 .22 standard sub 12ftlb.

What worries me is where will the shot go if you miss and we all do occasionally. What backstop have you got. 

22000 acres nothing but open land around farm farm sat in middle of a valley which is where barns are

• 3 weeks later...