Re Jdogs post cattle and a horse , here is another interesting photo

johnphilip

36 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

John is that hdr ? If not we’ll done ! I love a beach shot I will dig some more of mine out. I started 35 years ago with a Ricoh kr 10 supper. 

Happy shooting of the camera variety 

I use an ap on my samsung tablet , it free , its called "snapseed " . If the sky is over exposed you can darken the sky , when i was doing my black and white developing , we had to dodge them with your hand to get a better result . I just use it to make some pictures pop a bit more . 

29 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

183 Avenue des Tamaris
17420 Saint-Palais-sur-Mer
France

Again just out for an evening stroll and this sunset turns up took lots of photo but this is my favorite

Hol_2013_D7k_IB_7239 copy.JPG

Beautiful , its lovely when nature is your filter . Your picture reminds me of many dark nights beach casting , looking for the Bass . 

10 hours ago, johnphilip said:

I use an ap on my samsung tablet , it free , its called "snapseed " . If the sky is over exposed you can darken the sky , when i was doing my black and white developing , we had to dodge them with your hand to get a better result . I just use it to make some pictures pop a bit more . 

Beautiful , its lovely when nature is your filter . Your picture reminds me of many dark nights beach casting , looking for the Bass . 

My french is rubbish but the old boy who owned the rods ( I wanted a photo of him casting out ) indicated Not bothered if he caught anything as catching a sunset like that made up for it.