Sign in to follow this  
ShootingEgg

Packham yet again small win

Yes, I imagine the government have announced this review as WJ have threatened to take legal action..........they have ”jumped before someone pushes them”....and by taking pre-emptive action, the government keep control,

And it's cost WJ no more than the legal firm's time to write and post a letter. They've got plenty of money in the tank at the moment. Can't see this sort of thing stopping to be honest.

The British trust for ornithology has been highlighting this lately driven in my opinion by there x public figure head yes you have  guest it a certain Mr Packam.They have built there reputation on un biased scientific research but are in grave danger of losing all credibility whilst following this route.Basc i have been told are aware of this and are not overly concerned. I have recently joined the Bto beleiving them to be an unbiased organisation ,everything i see and read from them makes me question this .My own view is that Basc is being a little naive ,things are changing the government will listen to the Bto is it really unbiased ? Not if it is still heavily influenced by Christopher Packham it aint !

28 minutes ago, holloway said:

The British trust for ornithology has been highlighting this lately driven in my opinion by there x public figure head yes you have  guest it a certain Mr Packam.They have built there reputation on un biased scientific research but are in grave danger of losing all credibility whilst following this route.Basc i have been told are aware of this and are not overly concerned. I have recently joined the Bto beleiving them to be an unbiased organisation ,everything i see and read from them makes me question this .My own view is that Basc is being a little naive ,things are changing the government will listen to the Bto is it really unbiased ? Not if it is still heavily influenced by Christopher Packham it aint !

i don't think BASC are concerned about anything these days!