Carlson’s INV + wanted

Alfieri

If you don't have any luck can you order the Carlson's Cremater chokes from big Al's Corner Store Canada.  I had the mid and long range in a Benelli M2 and thought they were good. Now I have a Maxus after recommendations from forum wildfiwlers, I bought half and extra Full which is just normal full at 40 thou Briley chokes. Work very very well.

Edited by figgy

15 minutes ago, figgy said:

If you don't have any luck can you order the Carlson's Cremater chokes from big Al's Store Canada.  I had the mid and long range in a Benelli M2 and thought they were good. Now I have a Maxus after recommendations from forum wildfiwlers, I bought half and extra Full which is just normal full at 40 thou Briley chokes. Work very very well.

Thanks for the heads up.

I had both long range and extended range waterfowl chokes for my old SX3 which were very good with everything including BBB’s. 

I haven’t considered Briley but may be worth looking at. Have you used big pellets through them?

thanks

Ian

Yes 36g BB and BBB also 42g BBB, they are made from the same 17-44ph  grade of stainless steel but are a little thicker towards the end. I can't fault the way they shoot. The half choke for ducks coming in with 34 & 36g 3shot carts is ideal. X Full will stay in for passing duck and geese later in season as it's a bit tight for me on splashes and closer ducks like we have at the moment.

14 minutes ago, figgy said:

Yes 36g BB and BBB also 42g BBB, they are made from the same 17-44ph  grade of stainless steel but are a little thicker towards the end. I can't fault the way they shoot. The half choke for ducks coming in with 34 & 36g 3shot carts is ideal. X Full will stay in for passing duck and geese later in season as it's a bit tight for me on splashes and closer ducks like we have at the moment.

Thanks for your info.