Does it make me a bad person?

Townie

Told Mrs T yesterday that the 4 slabs of cartridges unloaded from the car cost £100. She was unpleasantly surprised. I also told her that 100 clays cost £10. This was in response to my constantly raised eyebrows at the price of her hobbies.

I’m in favour of keeping the little lady in gentle ignorance. Any other views?

1 minute ago, Townie said:

Told Mrs T yesterday that the 4 slabs of cartridges unloaded from the car cost £100. She was unpleasantly surprised. I also told her that 100 clays cost £10. This was in response to my constantly raised eyebrows at the price of her hobbies.

I would never deceive my wife in that way , I would have told her that a mate had given them to me for free 😆.

7 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive....:lol:

Yep , it starts off with a few underpriced cartridges , and ends up with , lap dancers , cocaine , and being strapped to a soiled mattress while being whipped by a fat lady in a skintight catsuit , don't ask me how I know , just take my word for it . You're on the slippery slope Townie 😅

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

Yep , it starts off with a few underpriced cartridges , and ends up with , lap dancers , cocaine , and being strapped to a soiled mattress while being whipped by a fat lady in a skintight catsuit , don't ask me how I know , just take my word for it . You're on the slippery slope Townie 😅

Too true... I mean..so I heard..from a,  err ..friend 🙄

14 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Fat Sarah always comes into it somehow 😂

10 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Where does this go on Mel? Cud do with some of that as single again at mo. Certainly not in rural Suffolk! Tho sum of them horsey gals look a bit feisty! 😉

39 minutes ago, Townie said:

You’re being robbed 

should change shops and clay ground 😂

Once made the mistake of taking my 'little black gun' to be sold and took Mrs BTJ along. Only when I opened the case there was 2 'little black guns'. I thought you only had one of these? Well yes dear ermmmm. Then she had a nose through my paperwork to giggle at my photo whilst I was signing them over to the shop...how many guns have you got!!!! 😂🙈 not enough was my answer.

1 hour ago, B725 said:

Fat Sarah always comes into it somehow 😂

Don't mention it to ditchman, he gets very possessive 😆

1 hour ago, NatureBoy said:

Where does this go on Mel? Cud do with some of that as single again at mo. Certainly not in rural Suffolk! Tho sum of them horsey gals look a bit feisty! 😉

It's a bit different in rural Suffolk,  in Suffolk you get a morris dancer instead of a fat lady 😆.

I'm struggling to tell this story without giving too much away but.....I too live in South East London, nearby there is a Motorbike Mechanic, at the end of the workshop there  are 2 doors. Every now and then a man walks into the garage walks to the far end without speaking to anyone, opens the doors and sits on one of the 3 motorbikes in the small room beyond. After a few minutes he gets off the bike leaves the room, locks it and walks back out without talking to anyone. This has been going on for years.

He has rented the room for years.He never rides the bikes, his wife has no idea he owns them.

Similar story I have a few wine collections, they are marked mentally between me and the Mrs as drinking, for the best and when we need to bring a bottle out or take a bottle to friends! Bearing in mind I get sent out to choose!

3 weeks ago she announces she had made a new pork dish in a white wine glaze.

lovely I said as I looked over to the bottle of white on the island..........how is the wine I ask, it's actually really nice far to nice to be in the friends wine section! It was a 2004 vintage Chablis. Circa £100 per bottle and rising!

i hummed and harred before telling her the truth about that rack, she didn't believe me of course until I Vivino'd the bottle and the price popped up! £50 worth of wine fried off to make a pork glaze 😡😂

It wasn’t until my Mrs was getting her FEO visit and obviously I was present,  he looked at me and said “ No more secret guns for you mate”. She has access to the cabinet now so she knows precisely what I have and has spent the last few months looking at prices on line, gradually working out how much I have spent. 

When good ideas go bad!

One if my blokes at my last job had a row with his Mrs and went out into Limassol on a post row bender and blew 5k in one night on roulette and hookers. Come the following morning he was in my office asking for advice on what to do.....fess up to the Mrs.....run the gauntlet.

Edited by Taileron

8 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Don't mention it to ditchman, he gets very possessive 😆

It's a bit different in rural Suffolk,  in Suffolk you get a morris dancer instead of a fat lady 😆.

You know us so well! It's all about the bells i tell the! Morris quit dancing and is on a diet tho! So maybe have to venture north over the border and take on the legendary North Norfolk chubby challenge.. NB