Oh Dear!

discobob

Just seen this in FB - I have heard a name but I don’t want to say without corroboration  

Yesterday the NSCA was notified by Northbrook Sports Club that it has disqualified one of the shooters at the 2019 World English Sporting Championship. Northbrook has rerun the shoot results, and the current posted results are the final official results. The NSCA is currently investigating the disqualification to determine if any additional disciplinary action will be taken. Once the NSCA views all the information, it will make a ruling and notify all the parties involved.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the suggestion so far is messing with his scorecard and intimidation of refs/scorers, many of whom were young, to change the master sheet.

Hopefully a statement will be released soon to remove the rumour and conjecture and make clear why there was a retrospective DQ.

42 minutes ago, Westward said:

Apart from sponsorship this person makes a good living from coaching, especially in America. My guess is many customers will place their business elsewhere. Who wants instruction and coaching from a known cheat?

I doubt it will effect his coaching at all. If he’s a good coach he’s a good coach. 

38 minutes ago, Scully said:

I doubt it will effect his coaching at all. If he’s a good coach he’s a good coach. 

It will defo affect it stateside for a start, things will take a tumble here too but eventually people will forgive and forget, there’s the odd naughty (in)famous boy amongst us already. 

Do brace yourselves for Olympic grade denials though about bookings taking a dive. 

The fan boys have been awful quiet incidentally !

1 hour ago, Westward said:

Apart from sponsorship this person makes a good living from coaching, especially in America. My guess is many customers will place their business elsewhere. Who wants instruction and coaching from a known cheat?

Depends on WHAT the instruction and coaching is in,  I suppose  ?    😄

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

It will defo affect it stateside for a start, things will take a tumble here too but eventually people will forgive and forget, there’s the odd naughty (in)famous boy amongst us already. 

Do brace yourselves for Olympic grade denials though about bookings taking a dive. 

The fan boys have been awful quiet incidentally !

Time will tell. Who are ‘the fan boys’? Is there an official fan club?