Oh Dear!

discobob

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that faking profile/accounts and waxing lyrical about one/one's products under a false name/pretence is exactly as bad as 'fixing' one scores card; it's also cheating in my book. I think it just shows a lack of respect for *everyone* and taking them for idiots. It's a pattern, I think it's just disgusting. And pathetic.

8 hours ago, buze said:

I think that faking profile/accounts and waxing lyrical about one/one's products under a false name/pretence is exactly as bad as 'fixing' one scores card; it's also cheating in my book. I think it just shows a lack of respect for *everyone* and taking them for idiots. It's a pattern, I think it's just disgusting. And pathetic.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Strange how both of them haven't visited the forum since last Thursday evening between 17:00 and 18:00!

Do you think it’s similar to Mike Tyson and Serena Williams? As I’ve often remarked to my OH, has anyone seen these two in the same room together? 

2 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

There's plenty of other forums/social media to get around, give them/him a chance, it all takes time

Seeing the stars from the shooting world coming up on my news feed at the shooting show! I imagine he's probably there promoting something? 🤔🤔

9 hours ago, CG Impact said:

Is that it then?.... Have all you sad acts finally given up bitching about weather he is guilty or not....... Listening to you lot is worse than a double episode of 

Edited by Mr.C
Red wine induced pedantry over spelling

On 14/02/2020 at 11:44, Centrepin said:

Yup,

Never met the guy and refrained from commenting as I don't know him or shoot competitively. Therefore I can't and will not judge anyone on hearsay or media coverage.

Seen his vids, looks a competent coach.

Isn't it about time this thread was put to bed.

Leave the poor guy alone.

Isn’t this the guy who punched and broke a blokes jaw playing rugby - completely off the ball? Somehow talked his way out of it?

There’s a common thread to the pattern of behaviour...

Yes saw that a long time ago, talk about setting yourself up.:w00t:

11 hours ago, CG Impact said:

Is that it then?.... Have all you sad acts finally given up bitching about weather he is guilty or not....... Listening to you lot is worse than a double episode of loose women 

Very interesting, is that it then?

Will you be posting anything constructive?

11 hours ago, CG Impact said:

Is that it then?.... Have all you sad acts finally given up bitching about weather he is guilty or not....... Listening to you lot is worse than a double episode of loose women 

I think that following the incident, initial discussion, and appearance of the man himself on here, most intelligent folks are waiting for further facts to emerge ….

6 hours ago, Big Mac said:

Isn’t this the guy who punched and broke a blokes jaw playing rugby - completely off the ball? Somehow talked his way out of it?

There’s a common thread to the pattern of behaviour...

I have absolutely no idea.

I shouldn't have put my head over the parapet without thinking first. I'm just not into argumentative threads and tend to skim through them.

A case of me engaging finger before brain.

Can I go get a brew or go shooting or owt but take part in this thread. 

Lesson learnt, don't post on what you know nowt.

🙈🙉🙊