Oh Dear!

discobob

This morning I received two emails from an American source saying who the English shooter was and that he had been disqualified by the Northbrook club and this was upheld by the NSCA who had then entered into a None Disclosure Agreement with the accused.

These emails were clearly labelled as possibly a scam message so I instantly deleted them .  

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Salopian said:

This morning I received two emails from an American source saying who the English shooter was and that he had been disqualified by the Northbrook club and this was upheld by the NSCA who had then entered into a None Disclosure Agreement with the accused.

These emails were clearly labelled as possibly a scam message so I instantly deleted them .  

Strange you should get 2 emails from possible scammers that refer to the subject of this thread.

On 30/09/2019 at 22:51, Esuuk said:

to make it even more interesting...... some other facts that have come up:

- turns out that video is a fake (apparently it is a chopped up video from years ago... verified by top shooters who were there) (hence it’s been taken down from most places)

- 3 or 4 fake anonymous accounts have been posting that vid along with other comments loads of forums

- rumour is these account belong to one of the other competitors/ his sponsor (who have also been openly joining in?)

- anyone who says they want to wait for the official report before deciding what has happened has been publicly roasted by those fake accounts and some hardcore trolls

looks like there is a bit of opportunistic revenge trolling going on..... I’m not making any statement about what any shooter had or has not done....... but Why would some random anon account(s) have the smoking gun evidence !? The sad thing is they have duped a lot of decent people into premature judgements....... I say wait until real info is released by a officials that don’t have a some angry agenda!

im sure that will trigger some troll to call me a fan boy for not jumping on the bandwagon because they demand it!

I see this 1 time contributor to the thread & forum also last logged in to the forum on Thursday, along with KoB and BH.  The apparent irony of the highlighted comment is amusing.

The pedant in me also laughs at the reference to “facts that have come up” yet only goes on to reference rumours and suggestions.

1 hour ago, grrclark said:

I see this 1 time contributor to the thread & forum also last logged in to the forum on Thursday, along with KoB and BH.  The apparent irony of the highlighted comment is amusing.

The pedant in me also laughs at the reference to “facts that have come up” yet only goes on to reference rumours and suggestions.

I 99.9% certain I know who Esuuk is! He'll be the one that Pm'd Krieghoff or Ben??? about my "hatred". Nice lad and sponsored shooter of Ben's. The way the message is composed almost analytical.............is how he messages me weekly when we discuss our scores and mishaps and also how he corresponds on Facebook!

They are all part of a private whatsapp group, so they get what Ben tells them is gospel Shsme that innocence can't be portrayed over to social media due this NDA........someone put in place 🤔🤔🤔🤔

29 minutes ago, Savage10FP said:

I 99.9% certain I know who Esuuk is! He'll be the one that Pm'd Krieghoff or Ben??? about my "hatred". Nice lad and sponsored shooter of Ben's. The way the message is composed almost analytical.............is how he messages me weekly when we discuss our scores and mishaps and also how he corresponds on Facebook!

They are all part of a private whatsapp group, so they get what Ben tells them is gospel Shsme that innocence can't be portrayed over to social media due this NDA........someone put in place 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sadly there is a lot of that about, folk seem to think that association with a big name has some form of status, but it mostly just marks people out as the “useful idiots” who are tools of the manipulative.

There may not even be an NDA in place. If the NSCA keep quiet about any sanctions it will provide a degree of protection from legal action. 

If they  ban someone for let’s say, I don’t know, maybe 3 years with a 2 year probation period just as a for instance and plucked out of the sky.

Then they can only be sued for libel and damaging anyone’s  business reputation if they publicly tell anyone about it. 

If they keep stum then all anyone can do is sue to let them compete again. There hasn’t  been any damage to anyone’s  good name so no  financial  damages to be made.

Obviously any ensuing court case to let them compete again may or may not have adverse publicity but that won’t be the fault of the NSCA. 

I doubt anyone would agree to an NDA for a  decision that exonerated them. 

The world FITASC  is in the USA this year the entry list will be interesting. 

33 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Sadly there is a lot of that about, folk seem to think that association with a big name has some form of status, but it mostly just marks people out as the “useful idiots” who are tools of the manipulative.

I have nothing but respect for your posts! You hit the nail on the head everytime. None of them are contractually tied to Ben either and have paid for there own merch to wear. Odd sponsorship programme in my eyes.

It's a bit of coaching for boosting Ben's profile and enterprises no matter the cost! 

I have asked the question............Seeing as you've been introduced to Ben's sponsors.......what makes you think any of you will get sponsorship, when your social media presence is so horrendous? 🤔🤔🤔

I didn't get much of an answer!

Sadly whatever Ben now announces now to try and boost his profile will be met with ridicule and pee taking online, and those lads will be associated with it. Not seen much action yet from his lawyers to stop it..................Unless Ben suddenly announces he's innocent and receives a full on public apology from Northbrook/Nsca and is reinstated on big branded Gamebore/Pilla pages

🤞🤞🤞🤞

Edited by Savage10FP

15 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I stil think BH will be watched very carefully at any and all competitions for quite a while.

Agreed!

Best advice I offered my buddy............Archive the conversation in that Whatapps group. If there's any fallout? Protect yourself as best you can! 👍👍👍👍

Is that it then?.... Have all you sad acts finally given up bitching about weather he is guilty or not....... Listening to you lot is worse than a double episode of loose women

Obviously went to the same school as krieghoffoverblaser - spelling wasn't his strong point either.

Edited by Gordon R

47 minutes ago, grrclark said:

The court case against BH is not relevant, the man was found not guilty and we must respect that.  If the court has declared his innocence then we must do the same.

I’m partly impressed you think the legal system is flawless. You’ll see I stated innocent. Would’ve been a fight to keep a ticket with that conviction. I personally haven’t ever been prosecuted let alone for an accusation of breaking someone’s jaw so I’d say there’s plenty of smoke billowing about the whole sit.

To be precise the court has actually said that he is not guilty beyond reasonable doubt. However semantics.

In assessing the moral character of a person, I think it’s actually pertinent to take any accusations - especially those that warrant a push by CPS for prosecution - made against a person into consideration. This is someone who is coaching others in the safe use of firearms. Should be held to the highest possible standards. But there’s a lot of ‘Grey’ here.

30 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

I’m partly impressed you think the legal system is flawless. You’ll see I stated innocent. Would’ve been a fight to keep a ticket with that conviction. I personally haven’t ever been prosecuted let alone for an accusation of breaking someone’s jaw so I’d say there’s plenty of smoke billowing about the whole sit.

To be precise the court has actually said that he is not guilty beyond reasonable doubt. However semantics.

In assessing the moral character of a person, I think it’s actually pertinent to take any accusations - especially those that warrant a push by CPS for prosecution - made against a person into consideration. This is someone who is coaching others in the safe use of firearms. Should be held to the highest possible standards. But there’s a lot of ‘Grey’ here.

By no means do I think the legal system is flawless and I agree that accusations should be considered in the round, however the accusation has been tested in court and the outcome was not guilty.

I think that it lessens any argument to call into question a judgement of innocence as much as it lessens any argument to challenge a verdict of guilt on the basis of supposition and a potentially less than perfect process.

It is apples and oranges as the two matters are wholly disconnected, but if we criticise the fan boys for ignoring the outcome of a DQ for being partial toward a favoured outcome, then those who challenge the not guilty verdict of a court case can also be accused of partiality for the same reason. 

I think this thread is now taking a bit of line of character assignation, we can only speculate on the clay shooting accusations. That doesn't seem good enough for some lets bring up a court case where he was found not guilty are now bringing it up as spurious. In the week where online trolls have had a hand in the sad demise of a famous person I think until we know different we should just back off on the elaboration in order to sully a person.