Oh Dear!

discobob

14 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I find it hard to credit that you are serious. I have merely pointed out that the Club running the competition appear to have found him guilty. As he hasn't disputed that with the club, I assume they were right. 

You assume he is innocent because of no reason whatsoever that makes any sense.

Please give it up - you are making a fool of yourself.

Interesting concept. Can you point me to the article that stated cheating ? 

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that anyone will 

with respect to you sir 

are you a mate of his ? 
you seem to be defending a person that was disqualified for a infringement of the rules no stewards or stand judges have been disciplined so therefore the only option left is card tampering or failure on a drug test 

either way competitors of his Calibre should be ambassadors for the sport and lily white knowing that there is only one winner which brings it down to the prize money 

which if you cheated to win it then You become a thief 

should a thief have a gun license? 

54 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

I doubt that anyone will 

with respect to you sir 

are you a mate of his ? 
you seem to be defending a person that was disqualified for a infringement of the rules no stewards or stand judges have been disciplined so therefore the only option left is card tampering or failure on a drug test 

either way competitors of his Calibre should be ambassadors for the sport and lily white knowing that there is only one winner which brings it down to the prize money 

which if you cheated to win it then You become a thief 

should a thief have a gun license? 

Edited by Krieghoffoverblaser

I have decided to re-open this topic, because it is an issue that has very much made headlines in the clay shooting world.

A number of posts, some of which have been removed, have been dishonest. I would request that anyone posting on this topic who has a connection to those involved, whether the organisations, individuals or grounds should declare it.

I would imagine everyone is able to draw their own opinion about the alleged events.

46 minutes ago, Salopian said:

I have asked for this thread to be closed/locked on two previous occassions .

We are not a Vigilante group it is the NSCA & CPSA who should deal with this if there has been any wrongdoing .

How is having a discussion about the incident, akin to a vigilante group?

It's not as if Pigeon Watch can hand out any punishment/fines/suspension. 

Everyone will have a speculative opinion, because quite simply there isn't enough information on it.

Maybe if the people involved want the speculation to stop, they should come forward with the outcome/what actually happened.

If they can't because of some sort of gagging order or similar, well that just adds to the speculation.

Shutting down the discussion because people have differing opinions, is ridiculous in my opinion.

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, Salopian said:

I have asked for this thread to be closed/locked on two previous occassions .

We are not a Vigilante group it is the NSCA & CPSA who should deal with this if there has been any wrongdoing .

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

How is having a discussion about the incident, akin to a vigilante group?

It's not as if Pigeon Watch can hand out any punishment/fines/suspension. 

Everyone will have a speculative opinion, because quite simply there isn't enough information on it.

Maybe if the people involved want the speculation to stop, they should come forward with the outcome/what actually happened.

If they can't because of some sort of gagging order or similar, well that just adds to the speculation.

Shutting down the discussion because people have differing opinions, is ridiculous in my opinion.

I think it is called CENSORSHIP!

Exactly, so let's not go down the censorship route.

He's been disqualified, something went on, as we all know. His fan boys army will always defend him. 

They don't send extra refs around to watch over you if your a good boy.

I know the conclusions I draw 

Edited by figgy

With regard to the questions about the topic being reopened, it's only fair that people are given the chance to discuss as this is clearly of interest among the clay shooters on the forum.

As long as people remember the rules around being respectful and keep in mind that you, personally are entirely responsible for what you post, it should be able to continue.

It’s a shame that it can’t really be linked, but a lively discussion on this subject on the Shooting Clays group on Facebook.

When guys like Mark Winser and Zachary Kienbaum, who have genuine worldwide reputations to consider in this sport, are making very clear public statements about the individual concerned then the rank and file shooter who are maybe swayed by hype and self publicity of a “multiple times world champion” really need to pay attention.

13 hours ago, grrclark said:

It’s a shame that it can’t really be linked, but a lively discussion on this subject on the Shooting Clays group on Facebook.

When guys like Mark Winser and Zachary Kienbaum, who have genuine worldwide reputations to consider in this sport, are making very clear public statements about the individual concerned then the rank and file shooter who are maybe swayed by hype and self publicity of a “multiple times world champion” really need to pay attention.

I agree entirely with that mate, and this period of indecision has brought up some interesting debates while I've been away. It will be interesting what actually happens regarding implemented punishments over here if any are actually formally announced from the US.

On the other hand sponsors will do what they feel appropriate and decisions will be made on business basis.

However, the guy makes a living coaching, supporting youngsters into our sport, should the big question be should that continue or should these ongoing major indiscretions exclude him (black ball) from the sport and his livelihood?

36 minutes ago, Perazzishot said:

I agree entirely with that mate, and this period of indecision has brought up some interesting debates while I've been away. It will be interesting what actually happens regarding implemented punishments over here if any are actually formally announced from the US.

On the other hand sponsors will do what they feel appropriate and decisions will be made on business basis.

However, the guy makes a living coaching, supporting youngsters into our sport, should the big question be should that continue or should these ongoing major indiscretions exclude him (black ball) from the sport and his livelihood?

Are you actually suggesting that any (alleged) misdemeanours should be over looked?

27 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Are you actually suggesting that any (alleged) misdemeanours should be over looked?

No not at all! I have had numerous conversations with numerous high profile clay shots over this season and this is a long running issue! 
the most decisive answer I got was that any punishment handed out through the American organisation would be upheld in the UK by the CPSA.

at this point we are hearing murmurs of a 3 year ban and 2 years supervised.

As said his sponsors will make their own decisions!

should any bans prevent him from earning a living as a coach is what I’m asking!

How far should the actions of his alleged crimes take him!

i agree in punishment but should it be that severe it has the capacity to bankrupt him?

Many other sports have convicted cheats, cricket, cycling, athletes etc

37 minutes ago, Perazzishot said:

should any bans prevent him from earning a living as a coach is what I’m asking!

Absolutely not. He doesn't cheat (I know it's still unknown) as a coach, if people still want to use his services, that should be their decision.

If he is banned, it should be from competition and in my opinion should be for life.

Edited by Newbie to this

Actually a ban if any would be from registered competition shooting,  only a criminal act and revocation of his shotgun licence could possibly stop him from shooting.

It should not effect his coaching career unless people chose not to be coached by a person who had been found guilty of cheating. But has he been guilty of cheating?

If you believe all the online posts on numerous shooting websites he has always cheated , raped many women , masterminded the Great Train Robbery , was a friend of Geoffrey Epstein and got Prince Andrew to take the wrap , and caused the coronavirus . Allegedly. But all without proof .

NSCA = No Shooter Caught Allegedly .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, Salopian said:

Actually a ban if any would be from registered competition shooting,  only a criminal act and revocation of his shotgun licence could possibly stop him from shooting.

It should not effect his coaching career unless people chose not to be coached by a person who had been found guilty of cheating. But has he been guilty of cheating?

If you believe all the online posts on numerous shooting websites he has always cheated , raped many women , masterminded the Great Train Robbery , was a friend of Geoffrey Epstein and got Prince Andrew to take the wrap , and caused the coronavirus . Allegedly. But all without proof .

NSCA = No Shooter Caught Allegedly .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

👏🏻👏🏻😂