The circus has come to town

B725

A couple of days ago the circus arrived, I've never known them to be where I live in all my live, anyway there has been lots of trouble with protesters claiming cruelty to animal's, they tried last night to cut the lock's to release the animal's and set them free, injured a 70 odd year old bloke from the circus and tying up a lot of police time. Are camels on the GL if they succeed in freeing them, I would like to see my springer retrieve one of those. 

18 minutes ago, B725 said:

A couple of days ago the circus arrived, I've never known them to be where I live in all my live, anyway there has been lots of trouble with protesters claiming cruelty to animal's, they tried last night to cut the lock's to release the animal's and set them free, injured a 70 odd year old bloke from the circus and tying up a lot of police time. Are camels on the GL if they succeed in freeing them, I would like to see my springer retrieve one of those. 

Really? Where did they think the animals would go, or what they would do, once freed? 

10 minutes ago, Scully said:

25 minutes ago, B725 said:

10 minutes ago, Scully said:

Really? Where did they think the animals would go, or what they would do, once freed? 

Sadly this is the mental capacity of these animal liberationists in that they have no idea of the impact of their actions.

Mink are an example of this major virtual extinctions of several native species as a result of these actions:mad:

Edited by Yellow Bear

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

Sadly this is the mental capacity of these animal liberationists in that they have no idea of the impact of their actions.

Mink are an example of this major virtual extinctions of several native species as a result of these actions

Spot on, the damage caused to wildlife, property and people is never ever discussed.

The liberationists now know that they can roam, damage and threaten with impunity most of the time.

A friend if mine hunts with the North Staffs and yesterday they had the sabs out, in his words they were the 'burn your house down brigade', they surrounded kids and were shouting and swearing at them as well as being vile to the women and threatening to the men. All masked up wearing gloves with reinforced knuckles. The police couldnt donanything about them so a couple of the same ******* trying to liberate a camel is less likely to even figure on their radar. A brief stalk round faceache this morning and the merry band of scoundrels I believe it was - the Manchester sabs that live for a punch up - have also been out smashing up badger traps in the cull zone!

16 hours ago, DoolinDalton said:

Don't worry...Karma will have its way.  Perhaps one of the cretins will be trampled/ bitten by one of the animals!  

That belief faded away years ago. I believe for Karma to take effect action is required from somewhere else, to wait for divine intervention requires some faith in something? 

Not a lot of faith about anymore?

There was police there again yesterday an hour before opening for the afternoon  as the antis had started gathering just the thing little kid's need to see! And what they had been successfull in releasing some of the animals, how do you catch an ostrich running flat out with possible danger to its own life or other's. They have regular vet visits so everything is above board and they arnt hiding anything. They have been fine unlike another type of folk in caravans 

6 minutes ago, 243deer said:

what a load of ********. there is no difference between a circus and a county show, Crufts, Burghley, Badminton, Hickstead, long distance horse trials at Euston, picking up dogs etc - all use trained animals for the enjoyment and entertainment of us

Perhaps they will become the NEXT targets.

back in the 70/ 80 cant remember exactly a petition by app 6 or 8 individuals app Coventry city council re banning circus animals in the area ,     others  thought this would not go any further and did not object , you guessed it, got approved no circus animals to this day in the area 

if we don't object or call the activists out on their ill informed information   (evidence is key )  however some  will never listen or try to understand  its like a brainwashed cult  

21 hours ago, 243deer said:

what a load of ********. there is no difference between a circus and a county show, Crufts, Burghley, Badminton, Hickstead, long distance horse trials at Euston, picking up dogs etc - all use trained animals for the enjoyment and entertainment of us

I would argue there is a very big and very real difference.

A dog is a domesticated animal which over century's of close human interaction, selective breeding and its natural instincts can be assigned a job like picking up, im not too keen on Crufts . The dog is still allowed to express its natural instincts to hunt albeit in a control manner. 

A horse is also an animal which has been closely associated with humans for century's, again racing and jumping are all extensions of there natural desire/abilities to run fast and jump obstacles again in a control manner though.

A lion balancing on a ball or an elephant standing on one leg on a stool are not extensions of their natural abilities, they are acts which are completely alien concepts and contrasting to their natural desires and abilities. If the act was to have a fake Gazelle and the lion's raced to try and catch it, this would be more acceptable.

Edited by zipdog