Sub 12 or fa

ladyjack

2 hours ago, ladyjack said:

Okay you and oldypigeonpopper have been a great help to me, it's a theoben mrk11 28ftlbs gun scope moderator 3 ltr bottle 2 new mags £650 going 2morrow to have a look, any advice much appreciated 

Seen some nice air arm on gunstar sent emails no replies, don't know why people put ads on and then not reply,

nothing wrong with the price, if anything it sounds a bargain for all the kit.

I'm not going to argue about the FX guns being better but you'll be spending double the money.

The rapid will do exactly what you want and need.

Look at the screws, on stock and power adjustment at the back, they should look new not like someone has abused them, magazine should cycle smooth, I'm pretty sure the Mk2 is the more sort after gun, possibly has a reg on it but I'm not 100% on that.

Should have a 19inch barrel i think being Fac, should shoot and group well with no nasty noises.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Mice! said:

nothing wrong with the price, if anything it sounds a bargain for all the kit.

I'm not going to argue about the FX guns being better but you'll be spending double the money.

The rapid will do exactly what you want and need.

Look at the screws, on stock and power adjustment at the back, they should look new not like someone has abused them, magazine should cycle smooth, I'm pretty sure the Mk2 is the more sort after gun, possibly has a reg on it but I'm not 100% on that.

Should have a 19inch barrel i think being Fac, should shoot and group well with no nasty noises.

Ok thanks for advice will check these points 2morrow, let you know how it works out PS do fx come in FAC

Edited by ladyjack

3 minutes ago, ladyjack said:

Ok thanks for advice will check these points 2morrow, let you know how it works out PS do fx come in FAC

Yes the FX do come in Fac, look back at what Villaman and ultrastu have said they both have them.

there are some good threads a few pages in on fac air, .22 vs .25 loads of great info.