Flat earth society

Harnser

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Demonic69 said:

Who do preppers harm?

Indeed, Id be interested in the thinking behind that.

Storing extra food, water, in case of natural or un natural disaster, shortages , flood , fire, earthquake.
Whats the problem with that ?

Or is it the weapons aspect you dont like Henry ?

5 hours ago, WestonSalop said:

All harmless stuff but what really does worry me is the way in which teachers holding creationist views are allowed to teach their kids and other's kids that evolution theory is an evil lie. Apparently this is allowed in some US schools?

You don't have to look to the US....Though the people who run this place are at pains to point out that the educational programme on site reflects the national curriculum, apparently.  Who knew Somerset was a hotbed of creationists?

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Storing extra food, water, in case of natural or un natural disaster, shortages , flood , fire, earthquake.
Whats the problem with that ?

Who doesn't have a few extra tins lying around?  Preppers are on a spectrum, of which most of us are a part, especially if we shoot our own dinner.

What makes me laugh is the no-deal-Brexit preppers.  Harmless, (but utter fruit-loops) preparing for the apocalypse because the French customs authorities might start becoming a bit difficult about paperwork...

Oh no I said the B-word...it was a nice thread whilst it lasted 😋

Edited by udderlyoffroad

1 minute ago, henry d said:

There are a lot of people killed by them, I can't get a lot of url's on my phone, but on top of that you there was this summer the German ultra RW preppers who had kill lists, Pretty harmful IMHO.

Thats terrible , its a good job theres no other groups like that planning and carrying out mass murder and terrorism in the name of misguided ideology isnt it ?

Ive heard Mrs Higgins at number 23 keeps a few extra tins of beans just in case, shes obviously planning something, I can see it in her eyes....

Just now, Rewulf said:

Thats terrible , its a good job theres no other groups like that planning and carrying out mass murder and terrorism in the name of misguided ideology isnt it ?

Ive heard Mrs Higgins at number 23 keeps a few extra tins of beans just in case, shes obviously planning something, I can see it in her eyes....

I wonder if she has ordered any body bags?

No but they could tell you how far away the sun/moon is (3000 miles give or take), how NASA/NATO/Big pharma/others are behind the conspiracy and have guards on the ice wall.

They don't have a good reason for gravity as the world (disc) is apparently rising upward at 9.81m/s/s but would have passed the speed of light a long time ago.

Lol,  ask the flat earth people to explain the pictures the astronauts took from the moon and their heads will explode.  

Isaiah 40:22 King James Version (KJV)

22 It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Edited by NoBodyImportant

On 17/09/2019 at 12:28, WestonSalop said:

....what really does worry me is the way in which teachers holding creationist views are allowed to teach their kids and other's kids that evolution theory is an evil lie. Apparently this is allowed in some US schools?

Presumably the parents hold the same belief as the teachers.