League Against Cruel Sports

WestonSalop

I saw this and did wonder how they got the money after the appalling attempt off deer management at barrondsdown. Just shows big companies don't research, but are probably emotionally targeted.

We have a pheasant shoot near us, on Bristol Water owned land, and they have pulled the plug this year. We think anti's have complained, as the shoot pens have been targeted and vandilised. All birds(poults) lost. 

My contract to supply my Caravan site is coming to an end. Been with Calor about 10 years. We have 2 x 2000 ltr storage tanks filled every 4 weeks. I have just spoken to my rep and told him not to bother with the quote I requested. I have explained the reason why and it seems I am not the first to speak to him about it. 

If there was another decent bottle supplier I would get rid of calor bottles for resale as well. 

Looks like some back peddling going on, but if the lacs was "non compliant" why haven't the taken the money back? My guess is they are scared 1 of loosing income from the rural community (got to be their biggest income) and 2 the flack they will get from the ar loons.

Who owns calor is it its own thing or just part of a bigger group? 

1 hour ago, Rossco89 said:

EBBB514D-40D3-45E2-AB8C-687EA3E3A57F.jpeg

1 hour ago, bluesj said:

Looks like some back peddling going on, but if the lacs was "non compliant" why haven't the taken the money back? My guess is they are scared 1 of loosing income from the rural community (got to be their biggest income) and 2 the flack they will get from the ar loons.

Who owns calor is it its own thing or just part of a bigger group? 

1 hour ago, panoma1 said:

Calor release a statement admitting they made a mistake but........It doesn’t say what Calor are going to do to rectify it!...........So we can assume nowt!

No mention at all that they have taken the offer of the money off the table. So they have said ooops but we'll still give them money.. Educate they will not, recruit they will.