Mercedes cl 500 w reg spares or repairs

Browning 425 clay hunter

Hi all and thanks for looking, up for sale is my 2000 Mercedes CL 500 V8 spares or repairs. The car has 82,000 miles on it and has just failed its MOT the work required is two new rear brake pipes and a CV boot from the rear drive shaft to the diff and possibly a new drive shaft as dirt and water has gotten into the CV joint. 

It’s just had a new near side leg fitted and a new tyre. I’ve spent a bit on the car but I I need something more economical and I have a motorbike im riding more now so time for it to go. 

The brake pipes are t the easiest as they go over the petrol tank and I haven’t got the time to attempt them myself. The drive shaft is 100 plus vat for a second hand one. 

The car car has every option fitted to a top Of the range Mercedes as you would expect including heated and air-conditioned massaging seats, Alcantarra roof lining air-conditioning, parking sensors, full black leather interior in immaculate conditions. These are stunning care and it’s a Shame I don’t have the time or resources to put the car right these are in appreciating classic

I can send pictures but can’t upload  them to here for some reason

any questions feel free to ask. I’m asking £1800 Ono. Car in Oldham thanks mike. 07471501395

• 2 weeks later...