Rugby World Cup 2019

chrisjpainter

2 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

well that was a silly idea! 

1 hour ago, Eyefor said:

...for an even more silly idea....message him the score?

That'll spoil his replay? :stir: 

Very silly, TV in gym was on the news channel and I forgot to record it!

BANZAI 🍀

I saw Scotland play Japan at McDairmid park many moons ago and Scotland cricket scored them, time for revenge?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoroughly enjoyed watching Japan play. Didn’t kick possession away, recycling the ball with speed and accuracy. Played with great heart, determination and at a pace the big men of Ireland struggled to keep up. Good to see the best team won on the day.

Edited by fitzy

There are many banana skins in the RWC. 

Generally teams like to be playing at home, it's comfortable, it's known. Both teams being away (Japan excepted in this case) means that the field is largely level, however Wales have had a lot of Japanese support which I am sure would have helped. Gotta love the RWC

8 hours ago, AVB said:

Phew. Long weekend. Fantastic atmosphere again everybody who wasn’t Irish was supporting Japan. 

This is the (Japanese) barman after benefiting from all of the whisky shots celebrating the win. 

885BD80F-210A-4B31-A321-376FA8DD2614.jpeg

I watched the game in a leisure centre as My young daughter was competing in a dancing competition. Nipping in and out between the breaks in the proceedings.

Ireland battled hard in the heat and humidity and were making ground pushing for a try and maybe a shot at a draw before the interception that seen the Japanese guy bolt down the other end before being dragged down near the line.

The Japanese were Brilliant and totally deserved the win. And again ''as always'' The Irish fans showing their class by cheering,applauding and congratulating the Japanese on their victory.

Ireland are not dead yet and hopefully Sexton will be back and make a difference and we can make it out of the pool stage.

Edited by SuperGoose75

8 minutes ago, henry d said:

I wonder if there will be a few words said about covered stadiums, Kobe seems to be a nightmare with bad handling and a slippery pitch

I was wondering why the roof is shut again? The ball is like a bar of soap, stopping any flow.

might go and do the pots 🤔