Rugby World Cup 2019

chrisjpainter

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Catching the ball would help though...

SO many handling errors from Ireland. And they're not quick enough up to the line. Nz are making them pay with ruthless efficiency

Agree, so many mistakes and from players you would expect better from.

Nothing going right for Ireland at all.A Miracle needed to turn this around but the AB's are looking immense going forward and also in defence.

Outclassed,Outplayed and basically got a hammering! That was always going to be a possibility,but you have to live in hope before the game.

Should be a good semi final now and I'm not educated enough on the game to say whether England are good enough to beat the Mighty AB's? I'm pretty sure they will not be as sloppy as Ireland were today despite New Zealand's obvious class.

I don't know who I'd play at 10 next week. Ireland's kicking game was lamentable tonight, so it wasn't a fair test. I know Ford is a bit of a hit magnet, but his kicking game could irritate the AB's a lot. Play it safe, Farrell at 10 and be predictable, or go for Ford and risk getting hammered?? Tough call!

19 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

I don't know who I'd play at 10 next week. Ireland's kicking game was lamentable tonight, so it wasn't a fair test. I know Ford is a bit of a hit magnet, but his kicking game could irritate the AB's a lot. Play it safe, Farrell at 10 and be predictable, or go for Ford and risk getting hammered?? Tough call!

Nice to have the choice though really, a week to prepare and a great game to follow 😁 

13 hours ago, henry d said:

Not allowing Ireland to play their game and altering their own style of play, good game NZ

hell we lost ,     but what a game the quality of rugby is just getting  better and better  ,  excellent play by the all blacks dominated the game ,     its going to be a blistering final,    cant wait 

Edited by Saltings

6 minutes ago, Mice! said:

What was the red card for? I saw Wales get the yellow which i thought was harsh, just a miss timed tackle, then went for breakfast.

13 minutes to go 13-19 anyone's game.

It was in a maul. First he got a welsh player round the neck, then he released his grip and elbowed him in the head instead. No complaints! 

9 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

It was in a maul. First he got a welsh player round the neck, then he released his grip and elbowed him in the head instead. No complaints! 

We'll that was silly wasn't it🤣

Scots man, Irish man, French man and an Australian are in a bar....... Who joins them?

13 minutes ago, kingsy18 said:

Jeez how we won that I don,t know,France absolutely blew it.

Only France could look that comfortable with 14 men and still throw it away so spectacularly. Like a boxer winning on points, then in the last round says 'here, have a free shot at my chin!' Splat.

One of those pulsating games that's entertaining because of the errors.