Android mobile simFree £250 & where to buy

Shearwater

My wife and I have Motorola g6 play and they are good for WhatsApp and browsing. I only used Facebook via the internet once, and that works well apart from not being able to get messages but I don't use Facebook too much now. We are on Giffgaff (O2) along with our daughter so calls and texts between us are free.

I have disabled a lot of apps as we don't use them otherwise we end up updating junk rather than those we need and enjoy. My wife rates it for games like candy crush and I can use my work and personal email and a handy work app called slack.

£100-120 iirc?

Bought  the wife a Samsung A10 last week £140 with 2yr warranty.She was sick of the battery going dead in her iPhone.(AGAIN!)I have the Samsung A20e,they do everything you want a phone to do,including MAKING & RECEIVING CALLS !

After one day if using the Samsung she said she would never go back to apple.

My 75 year old aunt uses this:  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Galaxy-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Version-Black/dp/B07FJ36KLG

after her tiny S3 mini finally died after 6 years.

Easy transfer of contacts and pics, recognisable Samsung Apps.  Does everything your good lady will require ( circa £170 depending where you look)

It is one of the larger models and my aunt now uses it for browsing and email without having to turn the Laptop on,

RS

Edited by RockySpears