PPI job losses

mel b3

5 hours ago, Velocette said:

I bet all the snowflakes will be claiming that they were mis-sold Brexit and claiming for their hurt and distress !

If they start that game I may try being miss sold the common market back in the 70's and claiming for hurt and distress over the last 40+years   -  should be good for a few bob:yes:

People who  mis-sell stuff often end up dealing with mis-selling claims. They know where the bodies are buried. Their first company does all the mis-selling, their second company then pursues the first's insurers with the salesman trotting round all his old customers to offer to "help" them bring their claims in return for a third of the proceeds.

Solar panels next !

BBC News - Solar panels: Thousands of customers complain.  Original salesman "is now in business claiming to help people who have been mis-sold solar panels. He did not want to be interviewed".
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan…

8 hours ago, simonm said:

Now they are doing "Did you make an investment that lost money?" So people who knew the risks will lie like they did with PPI and say "No of course not"  and it begins again...

Way ahead of you here buddy ...https://articles.moneyadviceclub.co.uk/goodwin-adv/?ckm_request_id=3-bm1quld48chcl50lp210&aff=969&fbclid=IwAR1JMsAnXntayQ_UZnbZ_1oGpIT1Cz04Z0PsHQl6YCsp-O15K49gILZQ6RU

7 hours ago, Lord Geordie said:

My pizza arrived cold and I was mis sold it as it was listed as 9” and was actually 8.8”. Do I qualify for a claim? 

Probably not, but having mentioned it, you may get 5 phone calls a day for the next 3 years from dodgy lawyers offering to take the case.