terrorist's ?

islandgun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Scully said:

And here we go again; people trying to tell others not only how they should live, but what they should eat. 

Here's an idea; if any decide to superglue themselves to anything as part of this disruption, why not just leave them there? 

Theres a good case for loading water cannons with superglue.. these dictators are often clueless of the facts about real farming. The food miles connected to their vegan diet, or just what would a world without farm animals be like

8 hours ago, islandgun said:

Theres a good case for loading water cannons with superglue.. these dictators are often clueless of the facts about real farming. The food miles connected to their vegan diet, or just what would a world without farm animals be like

forget the water cannons just wheel the real ones out !

The vegan activists .

"It is part of efforts to 'urgently end the industries of animal farming and fishing'.

Activists want to see a 'transition to a plant-based food system in order to avert climate breakdown, mass extinction and ensure justice for farmed animals'.

Speaking to LBC, Alex Lockwood, a representative of Animal Rebellion, told presenter Nick Ferrari that the UK needs to 'shift more to a plant-based food system'."

50 years later....

Image result for morlocks

Vegans - 'Lets eat people....'

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

How selfish !

The planets burning you know , act now, save the world, walk to your holiday destination :lol:

I hoped you would notice my disregard for the climate. Just in Poland to meet a few fellow Europeans before the end of civilisation. 

Hypocrtical i know but i support the climate warriors in princpal. Just completed a co2 footprint challenge on the WWF site. I must try much harder. 

HUGE extension just completed at Manchester Airport. HUGE extension of one of the London Airports planned. HUGE housing development just completed outside Lancaster. HUGE housing development ongoing in Penrith. HUGE housing development mooted just North of Penrith. HUGE ( 10,000 Houses! ) housing development planned to start (2020?) just South of Carlisle......all as far as I’m aware on ‘green’ land. 

Anyone seeing a connection here?

Anyone? 🙂

Oh.....HUGE stadium build ongoing in Japan so some folk can run around in circles. HUGE extension of London tube just completed. HUGE  tarmac extension of A66 when it is dualled sometime in the next few years. Did I forget HS2? 

Anyone?