terrorist's ?

islandgun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to disrupting the meat market and people going about their lawful business.

Water cannon the protesters. They are terrorists and criminals. We may not have enough prisons to lock them all up, but we can make them uncomfortable and show they can't  commit illegal actions and get away with it.

If any of them are claiming benefits that can be stopped too.

1 minute ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Back to disrupting the meat market and people going about their lawful business.

Water cannon the protesters. They are terrorists and criminals. We may not have enough prisons to lock them all up, but we can make them uncomfortable and show they can't  commit illegal actions and get away with it.

If any of them are claiming benefits that can be stopped too.

Why stop at that? 

5 hours ago, oowee said:

Take better brains than mine to work it out but something like.

Sustainable profit increase. 

Reduction in co2 footprint / increase in sustainability / reduction of use of finite resources. 

The problems is that we're all trapped into the loop. Wealth generation comes from profits and profits come from consumption. 

22 hours ago, bluesj said:

as agriculture accounts for 10% (36 mt for all agriculture so meat and dairy are a % of that) of co2 emissions in the uk changing what and how you eat isn't going to make a great deal of difference but cut air travel by less than 25%  would more than cover it. I think people should sort out their priorities, I for one will eat meat and dairy and not fly off on holiday.

People will also have to get used to eating second grad food if they don't wont meat and dairy as anything not up to standard for human consumption is feed to livestock, not that much is produced just for livestock. 

Agreed. 

I haven't flown in at least 13 years and have no immediate plans too. So I will eat all the meat I want.🍖😂

As for the food grown for animals that's very true. Grass, yummy and maize that's deffo not for human consumption. 

8 minutes ago, manthing said:

Agreed. 

I haven't flown in at least 13 years and have no immediate plans too. So I will eat all the meat I want.🍖😂

As for the food grown for animals that's very true. Grass, yummy and maize that's deffo not for human consumption

It is grown for biogas, not sure on the amount but its quit a lot of it around 130,000 hectares for all crop grown for biofuel. Its grown for silage because it produces more feed per acre that grass etc

On 21/09/2019 at 17:05, oowee said:

Population must play a part but consumption is surely more critical. A third world population with limited use of resources is likley to be more sustainable with 5 children than a family in the West with 1.

But those third world populations don’t want limited resources; they want what we have, which is why their resources will eventually grow or they will migrate.....ringing any bells? 

One child Western families must be in the minority 🙂 beside which,  all are consumers. Even the high mortality rate in third world countries must have a high consumer rating; much of that hospital aid and humanitarian aid isn’t home grown. Personally ( and it doesn’t matter which part of the world you inhabit ) I can’t see the point in bringing another person into the world if that life can’t be supported by those who conceived it. It’s not fair to all concerned, especially the child which had no say in the matter. Contraception can play a useful role. 

On 21/09/2019 at 17:05, oowee said:

Population must play a part but consumption is surely more critical. A third world population with limited use of resources is likley to be more sustainable with 5 children than a family in the West with 1.

Until we get away from measuring success by increasing GDP we are likley to be facing a loosing battle. 

Agreed somewhat, but we are not a third world country (yet) with little growing space.

On 20/09/2019 at 07:36, dead eye alan said:

I will not be told what to eat, how  to vote when to sleep, or anything  else l am my own man. The world has  gone mad live and let live.  Long live democracy, ops forgot that is already dead.

Unfortunatley we are already being told what to eat. Please check that the meat you are eating is NON Halal . from Auntie.

On 21/09/2019 at 15:24, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Until "WE" cut the birthrate across the world, we will only see a massive acceleration in the destruction of the planet!

Stop conceiving, we do NOT have enough resources for you all to keep ******* without any thought to the future!

Is the correct answer. from Auntie.