More terrorism

henry d

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Please specify what your definition of far right and far left actually is.  This is necessary before any discussion  can take place.

This. Just for the sake of clarity of course, and is this just YOUR opinion or do you have a link? 

Edited by Scully

46 minutes ago, JDog said:

Far left is the fastest growing terrorist threat in the UK...

discuss.

The biggest threat are those that [peer] pressure young people into believing their agenda's are the only correct ones. examples include what you can say, eat, wear, think, believe, or do.. terrorist's ?  yes,  left or right wing ? one of the same 

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

Please specify what your definition of far right and far left actually is.  This is necessary before any discussion  can take place.

Think of a circle, like a clock... 12 is the centre, 6 is far right and wait for it... Is also far left.. So basically they are the same level of madness

Discuss :lol:

26 minutes ago, Snoozer said:

Is this your opinion as a Lefty or based in fact in which case please link to said Facts.

BBC news story.. Police saying far right terrorism has gone from 6% to 10% but jihadist is still the main threat 

3 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

BBC news story.. Police saying far right terrorism has gone from 6% to 10% but jihadist is still the main threat 

Ah if only the Child, Sorry OP had put that instead of half the story it might of made slight sense, I can see this being another Remoaner thread :yay:

2 hours ago, henry d said:

Far right is the fastest growing terrorist threat in the UK...

... discuss.

There is no such thing as the far right in Britain in the way you describe it. Certainly not as a terrorist threat. Just ordinary people who disagree with the left wing views  get described routinely as far right. 

Edited by Vince Green

8 hours ago, Vince Green said:

There is no such thing as the far right in Britain in the way you describe it. Certainly not as a terrorist threat. Just ordinary people who disagree with the left wing views  get described routinely as far right. 

Where did I describe the far right? Was Thomas Mair just ordinary, I don't think so, he was certainly far right and willing to kill for his views.

25 minutes ago, henry d said:

Where did I describe the far right?

Here. 

11 hours ago, henry d said:

Far right is the fastest growing terrorist threat in the UK...

... discuss.

And here. 

25 minutes ago, henry d said:

Was Thomas Mair just ordinary, I don't think so, he was certainly far right and willing to kill for his views

Mair was quite obviously mentally ill, his far right leanings were just a manifestation of his frustration with his world, if he had blamed his problems on Farage, and killed him, would he have been a far left terrorist? 

Or national hero.. 

Discuss