Snap on portable jump starter

crossy 666

Hi, I have just upgraded my Snap on portable power booster Jump starter pack 1700 12v with a new as I was in credit with my snap on man. 

Works fine and will jumpstart 3 or 4 big transit type vehicles before it needs recharging. 

I would like £80 for it please and can send pictures if anyone is genuinely interested 

Indeed!

I have a brand new jump pack which cost a fortune which I have at home, but a spare will come in handy for my van which I keep at a lock up I own. 

The van stands for long periods and does start first time on the button but one day it won’t through lack of use. it’s a 1 owner Toyota HiAce LWb with over 250,000 miles on the clock. It’s a pleasure to drive and it’s a miracle of motoring - it proper shifts (high pressure turbo) and everything works including the AC. I flipping love it. It’s on an any driver policy so it does get its legs stretched when anyone has need.

I digress.

Sometimes it's the simplest of vehicles that give the most pleasure. 

Proper van man.

Company my Dad worked at used to have landrovers for the mech fitter to get round the sites. Got sick of problems with the last one and went to Toyota hiace van. He loves it and never looked back, on second one now.

Edited by figgy