snap on tool box (very large)

crossy 666

Since changing my job I have made the decision to try and thin some of my tools out a little so I’ve made the hard decision to sell one of my 3 toolboxes. 

It a snap on tool box, 40 inch wide 4 box stack with a half size end locker that I have added wheels to so it can be rolled around like a tool cart it can ever be left like this or hung back on the side of the main tool box depending on the room you have  

Very unique box in a white colour and ducati decals brought to go with the bike I had at the time.  toolbox is a real head turner! 

All locks work, all draws and runners work as they should with lock and roll. It does have a  few marks due to the usual use In a work shop  

Comes with keys for all the boxes

Can delivery localy for a fee but I would definitely need a hand both ends due to the size and weight.  please message if you are genuinely interested and you can come and view or I can try and send some pictures  

I’m looking for £1850 for it please which I think is a bargain as it probably stands me at £5000+ when I brought it but I just can’t keep them all. 

I stopped counting how much I spent on my tools/snap on van when it got to 38k in receipts and I bet I’ve spent the same again  in cash over the years. 

I do a job for someone and they say that’s a good tool how much did it cost and they think I’m being funny when I say I don’t know. If I need a tool to do a job I don’t ask the price because I’m in denial and don’t want to know lol. 

Yes i do have a problem but I bet I’m not the only one on here. 

2 hours ago, crossy 666 said:

I stopped counting how much I spent on my tools/snap on van when it got to 38k in receipts and I bet I’ve spent the same again  in cash over the years. 

I do a job for someone and they say that’s a good tool how much did it cost and they think I’m being funny when I say I don’t know. If I need a tool to do a job I don’t ask the price because I’m in denial and don’t want to know lol. 

Yes i do have a problem but I bet I’m not the only one on here. 

I believe you.  I bet I have 20k in my tool box, and lots of my stuff is offbrand. I have 3k in micrometers, dept gages and other measuring equipment. 

Edited by NoBodyImportant