Awesafe GF01 ear muffs

captainhastings

Has any one used these ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0797SW8VZ/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A30JICNJ400KIW

They seem good value. Ears are suffering at the moment so I need some thing better than the the ear plug things I have been using. Budget is an issue so can not go mad and a posh pair of electronic ones. No mention if the above will handle a bit of wet weather  though. Another problem is needed to hear things when they are on 

Edited by captainhastings

I haven’t used those exact ones but I did buy a similar pair on eBay for £35 and I’m really impressed.

They work really well and can hear low/ambient noise just fine but will cut off anything over 82db (clapping hands will do it)

You can adjust the ambient volume too so can amplify quiet noises you wouldn’t normally notice.

After wearing them in the rain the other day they still work great

The item number on eBay was 171919747450 

im not associated with them at all, just like yourself didn't want to pay mega money and earplugs just weren’t cutting it.

I have the HL ones and they are vgood. I tend to feel it clonk the comb unless the right one sits high enough. About the only drawback. I use them with the cheap squashy ear plugs and find that will  dampen a 308 to acceptable levels. Battery life is good too which is a bonus.