Kral Jumbo

krugerandsmith

1 hour ago, krugerandsmith said:

Has anyone removed the air bottle from one of these rifles? On this new model there is a or what looks like a locking ring on the neck which way should it turn to enable the bottles removal?

hello, try a look on google, Kral jumbo air rifle bottle removal, i am sure it can as said on USA forums, of course empty first and check right or left hand thread, replace with new O ring

6 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, try a look on google, Kral jumbo air rifle bottle removal, i am sure it can as said on USA forums, of course empty first and check right or left hand thread, replace with new O ring

Thanks for that but...... American sites show the bottle being easily removed using a oil filter strap wrench ....If only ... my new rifle has a locking ring and is bloody tight.

Would pump pliers with a bit of cloth protecting the ring not work? Are you sure it has a locking ring? found a diagram that shows the bottle but no ring that I can see? Maybe release the air then put a cloth soaked in boiling water around the threaded part of the bottle - remove the stock first of course.

Edited by bruno22rf

13 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Would pump pliers with a bit of cloth protecting the ring not work? Are you sure it has a locking ring? found a diagram that shows the bottle but no ring that I can see? Maybe release the air then put a cloth soaked in boiling water around the threaded part of the bottle - remove the stock first of course.

Yes the ring at the neck has holes drilled around its circumference for what looks like it requires a C Spanner to undo.