3 x Wolf Atex Ts range torches

storsey

Don’t know if theses are of interest to anyone but I did a small job at a gas plant in July where all torches  had to be atex rated . So I went to arco and bought three . They were £36.00 each so over £100 for the three . Honestly I used one for a week  and the other two guys I gave em to didn’t use them apparently. I’ve tested all and they all work . One has a wrist strap the other two don’t . 

£50 posted 

042BA08D-1897-4B92-B916-D71EC9855799.jpeg

D5E03BBF-90C5-4E3E-A336-EB1642A49692.jpeg

3 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Don't let your missus catch you calling her that!! 

She would tell you that I'm the one responsible for volatile gases...Sadly don't have a dog I can blame it on either...

13 hours ago, storsey said:

Sorry no ....I’m a sort of take em out the box and throw the box away type of fella ☹️

Managed to track down the ATEX certs (PDF. You'll need this before being able to take them onto most sites).

On reflection I think I need a head torch, so I'll pass thanks. 

I might even be able to source one through the organisation I'm working for, rather than buying from yourself and bearing the costs myself.

Edited by udderlyoffroad

I’ve worked off shore and on shore for Almost 25 years and I’ve never been asked to show certs for torches as all recognised or approved torches are stamped as these are but fair doos ....and the headtorches are a lot better in my opinion ...

cheers anyway and thanks for the reply 

Now sold