Vegan given a sausage roll

B725

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

And this is the inherent problem with calling a vegan 'whatever it is' roll, a vegan 'sausage' roll. There is no sausage in it, so don't call ot a vegan 'sausage' roll.

My guess is the server just heard the 'sausage' bit of, can I have a vegan sausage roll!

Same as companies claiming they have vegan leather (Tesla day that their cars now have vegan leather seats). I call it plastic. 

Edited by AVB

1 hour ago, spurs 14 said:

Sounds Like a claim is on its way !,,,,,,,, bit like the the coffee too hot and got burned at McDonald’s ! 

The hot coffee case wasn’t as straight forward as money grabbing Americans suing each other.

Some of the facts are interesting

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/12/16/13971482/mcdonalds-coffee-lawsuit-stella-liebeck

Poor little snow flake.

We have a niece that loves animals of any sort she came visiting us one day her mother dad and our eldest lad was here we had made rabbit stew we didn’t tell her what was in it just it was stew after first plate full and the rest us kept asking her if she was enjoying it our eldest told her.

We though she would be going mad but to our surprise she just got up went in kitchen and had another plate full she as been up couple times since and we have to make her a rabbit stew.

She still loves animals but on a plate as well as looking at them in the fields.