Vegan given a sausage roll

B725

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she use a an animal fat £5 note to pay for it too? 

I got some eye drops the other day. I was bored to read the contents and was a little surprised to see it contained animal sources. Now I can see many folk buying it without even knowing it’s in there not expecting eye drops to contain it. 

Think vegans will indulge in fellatio but only if he is wearing a vegan condom, so technically no meat in mouth.

If this whinging whining divvy is so vegan she should have checked the sodding thing first. What's that Latin phrase, Caveat Emptor.y wife and I can't stand goats cheese so ask for none to be put on a cheeseboard, neither of us just tucks in without looking feeling and smelling the cheese before tasting it..

It’s rather sad 

that a very high proportion of the population seems to almost rely upon snacks and fast food 

perhaps  if they got up a bit  earlier and had a breakfast and took a packed lunch they wouldn’t need to go to the awful places that serve meat 🍖 

I’m sure if I had a food intolerances I wouldn’t be buying anything that I couldn’t identify 

On a similar note  - as an omnivore, if I asked for a sausage roll and was given the Vegan one by mistake would this amount of fuss be made?  could I make a claim for mental distress?  I very much doubt it.  Too much emphasis is placed on these "First Word" minority fashion fads.

Greggs baked stuff all tastes pretty foul so I am surprised anyone could tell it was their version of meat, that is of course unless the vegan one tastes even worse.

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 07:44, Raja Clavata said:

Not a news worthy story imho

But worthy enough of two pages of "vegans are snowflakes" / "young people are snowflakes" / "the country is in ruins because of snowflakes" / "everyone is a snowflake" type comments on here.

Although, the comment by 243deer did make me laugh!

5 minutes ago, Jonno243 said:

But worthy enough of two pages of "vegans are snowflakes" / "young people are snowflakes" / "the country is in ruins because of snowflakes" / "everyone is a snowflake" type comments on here.

Although, the comment by 243deer did make me laugh!

Indeed. Use of that word (snowflake) often says more about the individual using the term than it does against the people the term is directed at. A term I try to use sparingly as conscious of guilt by association.

24 minutes ago, Jonno243 said:

You're not suggesting that people who live in a state of perpetual outrage are actually themselves a bit delicate are you?

the snowflake age,      I am gluten intolerant recently bought a microwave shepherds pie from Tesco as have had  many in the past  without a problem however  Tesco are notorious for changing suppler and keeping the same packaging   but not ingredients      (so my bad no reading glasses assumed the same )  bad guts   backside like a blood orange   feeling crook for a week or more , lethargic etc ) my bad didn't read ingredients    ( otherwise pack my own food regardless ) I cant use fast foods, motorway services, etc  very limited on eating out   however I don't blame Tesco's  I didn't read the ingredients my bad  ) vegetarian / vegan are lifestyle choices         (gluten and dairy intolerance is not as serious as an food allergic reaction which can be fatal )   so to the vegan snowflake whom ate a minimal content sausage roll     (get over your self ) going to a greys for a sausage roll and complain after  dooooooh   plenty of others places  you can eat given diet  non life threatening  also available on line none of them life debleating or life threatening    (I wish I could get fresh fruit at a motorway services just an apple would do with a coffee with milk,,,,,,, as machines coffees inc gluten in the powdered milk  )  I pack my own food for a trip      or   ask for no gravy's as inc wheat  flower  ( dinner bland  blaah  ) full breakfast found to be serious lacking  also blaah             anything with gluten will rip my guts apart for up to a week and make me feel really lethargic   I sympathise  with people with food allergies but not lifestyle choices as they are just that  A LIFE STYLE CHOICE

Edited by Saltings