Vegan given a sausage roll

B725

2 hours ago, Saltings said:

the snowflake age,      I am gluten intolerant recently bought a microwave shepherds pie from Tesco as have had  many in the past  without a problem however  Tesco are notorious for changing suppler and keeping the same packaging   but not ingredients      (so my bad no reading glasses assumed the same )  bad guts   backside like a blood orange   feeling crook for a week or more , lethargic etc ) my bad didn't read ingredients    ( otherwise pack my own food regardless ) I cant use fast foods, motorway services, etc  very limited on eating out   however I don't blame Tesco's  I didn't read the ingredients my bad  ) vegetarian / vegan are lifestyle choices         (gluten and dairy intolerance is not as serious as an food allergic reaction which can be fatal )   so to the vegan snowflake whom ate a minimal content sausage roll     (get over your self ) going to a greys for a sausage roll and complain after  dooooooh   plenty of others places  you can eat given diet  non life threatening  also available on line none of them life debleating or life threatening    (I wish I could get fresh fruit at a motorway services just an apple would do with a coffee with milk,,,,,,, as machines coffees inc gluten in the powdered milk  )  I pack my own food for a trip      or   ask for no gravy's as inc wheat  flower  ( dinner bland  blaah  ) full breakfast found to be serious lacking  also blaah             anything with gluten will rip my guts apart for up to a week and make me feel really lethargic   I sympathise  with people with food allergies but not lifestyle choices as they are just that  A LIFE STYLE CHOICE

Well said, if only the Snowflakes would take responsibilty for their actions and decisions then they would slowly cease to be a problem.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/09/2019 at 12:49, islandgun said:

The poor poor girl, i wonder how much she will get.😉......insurance companies, lawyers and medical experts at the ready.. 

judging by the reaction she got on face ache, I suspect nothing.

About 300 replies (at my last and only count), not one single comment in her favour. So not going to be news so no support for the poor luvvy. In other words non story; waste of ink so drop it, We'll see.