henry d

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Meh, I'll take what I can get right now. 

I have a workmate affectionately known as the nan rascal , as nobody's grandmother  is safe when he's around.  Hai karate , and a gold medallion are his attractants of choice 😆.

5 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Open shirt and a coco tin lid. Check. :good:

Open shirt (purple), boot cut jeans , and slats leather shoes(from 1982) . He once showed me the picture from his dating site profile , it was taken when he was around 18 yrs old (he's about 45 yrs old now), I said , you do realise that you're going to meet these women and they'll know that you've scammed them ?, he just laughed and said that it's too late by then 😆.

Edited to add. He also took to using ginger hair dye ,even though he'd gone bald on top 😅.

Edited by mel b3

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

nino cerruti

when i was at agric' college....used to go up the Easton Dog for a swift pint ...stinking of pigs testicle juice ...from castrating them.....still used to be able to pull birds like that :good: 

Classy Chicks round those parts then Ditchy 😂

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:22, henry d said:

I am out of the above and am after something that is more like a sandalwood, musk, leather kind a smell rather than floral. Quite like Boss the scent, but it isn`t quite right.

Any ideas under a ton?

With basenotes like that? 

Floris "Elite" or "Santal", or if you want to go daft then their "Leather Oud".

On 28/09/2019 at 23:01, mel b3 said:

I have a workmate affectionately known as the nan rascal , as nobody's grandmother  is safe when he's around.  Hai karate , and a gold medallion are his attractants of choice 😆.

We call them Harold Shipman the auld dear Hunter. Bad taste but funny, when said as you watch a mate chasing a more mature lady, shouting put lights out not her hip out.