Lough Neagh - a pair of shoveler and Bear making progress

Big Al

Again another eight minutes or so of my life well spent watching your video's , I have been with you on your water more times than I have on my own , having said that our marshes are still dry and all the livestock will still be on them till the end of Oct .

Your young dog look like he was put on this earth for wild fowling and is doing a excellent job at such an early age .

Good luck and THANKS for sharing .

2 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

Always a pleasure Big AL 👍👍👍👍

Many thanks Gerry.

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Again another eight minutes or so of my life well spent watching your video's , I have been with you on your water more times than I have on my own , having said that our marshes are still dry and all the livestock will still be on them till the end of Oct .

Your young dog look like he was put on this earth for wild fowling and is doing a excellent job at such an early age .

Good luck and THANKS for sharing .

I really appreciate your comments marsh man. They encourage me to keep making the clips - I hope in some way they ease your frustration until you can get out on your own marsh.

I really appreciate the feedback.

44 minutes ago, oowee said:

What a great spot, lovely shooting and a decent morning out. Definitely worth the effort. 🙂

Cheers - I am aware that as i shoot the same place a lot during early season the my clips are a bit "samey." Hopefully I'll get to mix it up soon.

5 hours ago, Cranfield said:

I've been away and just catching up with your new duck season's progress and as usual, I am impressed.

Very clear videos, good shooting and some excellent dog work, Bear is really doing well, but Ted's long retrieve in the earlier video was spectacular.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Very kind words again Cranfield- much appreciated. 

I am in the throes of joining a coastal fowling club - looking forward to getting back on the mud! Hopefully get to record a new location. 

1 hour ago, greylag said:

Another great film.Allways a pleasure watching your adventures.Bear is coming along well,it's pleasing when a young dog starts to show such promise,he has learnt well.

Many thanks greylag.  I was nearly writing Bear off as a pet 9 months ago. Thankfully he looks like he's going to make the grade. 

Thanks for the comment. 

5 hours ago, Teal said:

It's probably PJ Kelly's.

Right enough. That's letterkenny direction, isn't it?

2 hours ago, misser said:

excellent footage and some nice scenery and shots....dog is coming on great...wagging tail and all so obviously loving the outings...atb...misser

I think the dogs live for it. They both go daft when they hear the keys in the cabinet. 

Thanks for the comment.