The Supreme Court Judgement - Worrying!

TIGHTCHOKE

16 hours ago, Pushkin said:

So - given that Starkey has revealed that the case given by the barrister was on false or fudged information, is there no means to appeal the decision that was given?  I think some 17 and a half million voters (and counting) would like to see their old fashioned and honest democracy to be upheld?  I ask this in all sincerity and would appreciate anyone who can advise on this?
Pushkin🤔

I believe the judges had already made their decision before they sat down. I also believe they were hand picked.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a year or two after leaving and the remoaners will quieten down when they see it's futile to keep trying to subvert democracy and we're doing ok on our own. Still dealing with Europe but on our terms and dealing with rest of the worry without Europe telling us we can't because it will hurt this country or that country because they can't do the same deals. 

There should be laws past that make democrat legal and what parties state in their manifesto is carried out.

2 minutes ago, figgy said:

Give it a year or two after leaving and the remoaners will quieten down when they see it's futile to keep trying to subvert democracy and we're doing ok on our own. Still dealing with Europe but on our terms and dealing with rest of the worry without Europe telling us we can't because it will hurt this country or that country because they can't do the same deals. 

There should be laws past that make democrat legal and what parties state in their manifesto is carried out.

You know what ?
I reckon the dust will settle far quicker than that, when they see that the sky doesnt immediately fall in, the furore will die down within a few months.

Nothing removes the media feeding frenzy quicker than a non event story.

Think Millennium bug style.

Im certainly not saying though, that there wont be issues, as we find our feet, and the opposition, once theyve been severely battered in a GE , will make some noises about it.
But for the most part, they will be too busy wiping egg off there faces , and electing new leaders.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

From the website in the above link:

NOTE: There are more then 1700 groups in the world calling themselves 'Templars' or 'Knights Templar' which is a name they can freely use. We, however, are not associated with any one of them.

So who exactly are these people?

2 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

No idea :lol:

Many far right groups use the Templars as a group name, as they believe them to be anti Islamic, which is simply a corruption of history.
I believe this group is trying to distance itself from extremism.

A modern masonic side order , also calls itself the Knights Templar.

33 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

No idea 

Many far right groups use the Templars as a group name, as they believe them to be anti Islamic, which is simply a corruption of history.
I believe this group is trying to distance itself from extremism.

A modern masonic side order , also calls itself the Knights Templar.

That was my suspicion.

Indeed.

And in the final charge upon initiation a newly made freemason is implored "to avoid all topics of political or religious discussion".

2 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

perhaps it only applies between brethren 😛 

Its supposed to, but theres more discussion about Brexit in my lodge(s) than on here , and thats saying something :yes:

Never one have I heard someone say , we shouldnt really be talking about this :lol:

Edited by Rewulf

20 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Its supposed to, but theres more discussion about Brexit in my lodge(s) than on here , and thats saying something 

Never one have I heard someone say , we shouldnt really be talking about this 

I was taught to be cautious, but under the circumstances I should probably greet you well 😉

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

From the website in the above link:

NOTE: There are more then 1700 groups in the world calling themselves 'Templars' or 'Knights Templar' which is a name they can freely use. We, however, are not associated with any one of them.

Simon Templar ( The Saint)  cue the halo and the music and the little white stick man

Edited by figgy